Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Finn, without carbs your body will go into a starvation mode and cling on to the fat.

Eat in a balanced way that keeps you sane, and do some exercise.

Jogging, train with a Sunday league team, swim in the morning before work, do some circuit training.......

Any of those will help you lose it and keep it off.

Edit: not read all of the last couple of pages but I e seen the word Ketosis flash up. Be warned, if you put yourself into that state, you will stink. I mean REALLY stink. You can always spot the low carb diet people at work because they have a 10 foot clear zone around them because the absolutely hum-ding. Not just their body odour. Their breath as well. Even I don't talk to these people because 1) They stink and 2) They won't listen to me anyway, they've found their miracle cure and hearing the answer they don't want to hear that been repeated thousands of times over isn't going to change their mind.

Biggest load of tosh out there.

SignFab on Byford Road, just off Abbey Lane, they were trade suppliers so made everything from highstreet shops to industrial estates to office blocks signs.

You know the Espo factory as you get off the M1 at Fosse Park? See the signs? I made them!! :D

Yep one of my old lads works there. Use them occasionally.

I did the clinton cards on oxford st. Flagships store. Plus the hq.

We also do all the uk porsche dealers. Thats my claim to fame.

We also do all those bright orange pukka pie signs outside every chippy!!

Was very quiet today in college most of the work done, just the case of going in to get your mark. Plus practicing for my maths exam tomorrow, slightly more confident about that than i was before. Then Thursday its my final day, its the awards ceremony though I've heard it may only last half an hour! purely because the tutor that runs the course has been away with illness for a couple of months, so nobody as been around to arrange awards ceremony. So unlike other years where there's been the student the year award, we'll just get a certificate for passing the course. Another sad thing is it could be my final day at college for good, (though i'm back there next month for a trial to get onto the footy academy) my only chance on getting on any course, applied for two other courses but didn't have the right qualifications. 

So it's simple in September i could be on a footy course or being in a dole queue. Isn't life just great!

Edited by Leicesterpool

Was very quiet today in college most of the work done, just the case of going in to get your mark. Plus practicing for my maths exam tomorrow, slightly more confident about that than i was before. Then Thursday its my final day, its the awards ceremony though I've heard it may only last half an hour! purely because the tutor that runs the course has been away with illness for a couple of months, so nobody as been around to arrange awards ceremony. So unlike other years where there's been the student the year award, we'll just get a certificate for passing the course. Another sad thing is it could be my final day at college for good, (though i'm back there next month for a trial to get onto the footy academy) my only chance on getting on any course, applied for two other courses but didn't have the right qualifications. 

So it's simple in September i could be on a footy course or being in a doll queue. Isn't life just great!

dep_1255904-Russian-dolls-in-line.jpg

• Like 3

So it's simple in September i could be on a footy course or being in a dole queue. Isn't life just great!

A Football course sounds like a bit of a sausage-fest for a poon hound such as yourself.

Yep one of my old lads works there. Use them occasionally.

I did the clinton cards on oxford st. Flagships store. Plus the hq.

We also do all the uk porsche dealers. Thats my claim to fame.

We also do all those bright orange pukka pie signs outside every chippy!!

Ahh that's good, I would hesitate to say what other stuff we made as its supposed to be anonymous but tbh it was a good company to work for and they had some skilled lads in there particularly in the Metal & Letters shops.

I've found a really fun way to deal with cold callers. Just answer the call, confirm your name, wait until they get into their spiel, put the phone on loud speaker and go silent. Childish yet amusing. The solar panel salesman just lasted a good 2 whole minutes of silence. "Hello... h.. hello..."

• Like 1

I've found a really fun way to deal with cold callers. Just answer the call, confirm your name, wait until they get into their spiel, put the phone on loud speaker and go silent. Childish yet amusing. The solar panel salesman just lasted a good 2 whole minutes of silence. "Hello... h.. hello..."

My boss at work uses an air horn. Ingenious.

• Like 1

Guest MattP

Just finished packing for Magaluf tomorrow. 5 pairs on boxers, 5 t-shirts, 5 shorts and 18 durex.

Have a great time. Mambos bar in the day. You cant wrong.

Parp parp,I'm blowing my own trumpet!

I can keep the ones from overseas called Dave trying to stop my computer getting a virus on the phone for 20 mins.My bit for the community.it stops them conning some old dear in that time I keep them on.Always ends in an argument .

• Like 2

It's a bit counterproductive to fvck around with cold callers. At the click of a button they can put you straight back into the system to be called again, and again, and again. And if you mess around with them that's exactly what they will do

Brilliant, more people to air horn. :cool:

It's a bit counterproductive to fvck around with cold callers. At the click of a button they can put you straight back into the system to be called again, and again, and again. And if you mess around with them that's exactly what they will do

its my hobby though!

I'm on holiday in Brixham, first one in 3 years and it's the second day this week that i've woken up to this, on Tuesday it took until 5pm to clear.

Instead of this.