Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Doing long days with two jobs - one is my regular one (which I'm quitting in three days) and the other one is a volunteer thing for the Zurich Film Festival. Lots of standing and it gets to my legs, but it's a worthwile occupation because of all the people you meet, especially the ones working in film.

I was invited to a discussion with Sly Stallone yesterday. Quality.

I've got the kinda headache which makes you feel that putting your head in a vice and tightening it till it's crushed would actually be less painful. :(

I have that pain, I thought I had this nightmare that I posted in FT whilst very drunk.

Turns out it wasn't a nightmare.

What a shambles.

Never again. ( what we all say )

:sick:

I have that pain, I thought I had this nightmare that I posted in FT whilst very drunk.

Turns out it wasn't a nightmare.

What a shambles.

Never again. ( what we all say )

:sick:

I've seen much, much worse drunken posts. Yours was quite coherent. :D:cool:

Oh, and I still have the bloody headache. :cry:

I'm allergic to paracetamol. Kinda cuts down the options. It's just about gone now - after 12 or so nurofen over as many hours. :(

I have the opposite problem in that I am allergic to aspirin and can't take ibuprofen either. However the world of codeine based pain killers is open to me, and for that, I am truly grateful.

Been boring so far, packing for my move to Coventry on Tuesday. The evening however, promises to be very pleasing indeed. Drinks with three of my closest mates, who I won't get to se very often at all now I'm back at uni and have a new job. It has been a good summer, and tonight is going to be a good way to give it a send off.

My doggie is well ill - he was shitting blood and puking earlier...and now he's just curled up wherever my feet are.

Poor little thing.

Awwww, poor Babbage. Bless 'im. Hope he's ok. :cry::wub:

I've seen much, much worse drunken posts. Yours was quite coherent. :D:cool:

Oh, and I still have the bloody headache. :cry:

lol

Yeah I suppose your right, it could have been a lot worse.

Glad to say my head cleared after a few hours this morning and I have been able to enjoy my day.

Nephew's christening, t'was a good occasion.

Bless the little man.

Got woken up at 8:20 by some BT person installing a phone line into my house...sounded like a pnumatic (sp?) drill going on. The I went to college, went shopping, went back for 5mins, went shopping, went back to college for 10mins, went home, went on laptop and ps3, got a phone call bout a job interview, now posting on here

I'm allergic to paracetamol. Kinda cuts down the options. It's just about gone now - after 12 or so nurofen over as many hours. :(
I have the opposite problem in that I am allergic to aspirin and can't take ibuprofen either. However the world of codeine based pain killers is open to me, and for that, I am truly grateful.

Good grief you pair. Can I join in and say I'm allergic to penicillin?

My doggie is well ill - he was shitting blood and puking earlier...and now he's just curled up wherever my feet are.

Poor little thing.

Get well soon Dag Dog

My day was ok thanks for asking.

Good grief you pair. Can I join in and say I'm allergic to penicillin?

So am I!!

For some reason, they wanted to do a blood test to confirm what I was told years ago. Should be getting the results soon. I will be also allergic to dogs, cats and dust. No pets for me! No vacuuming either, not if it is going to make me ill. :thumbup:

Been pretty dapper. The mother has returned from holiday so least I wont have to iron a top for tomorrow now. College was decent, had a full day which I prefer. Hate spending 70 minute free's in the common room at our place it's shit.

Had a £1.60 special dinner from Tesco so that went down a treat just because of the price. Caught up with all my courseworl and now relaxing watching the TV.

Lovely jubbly.

So am I!!

For some reason, they wanted to do a blood test to confirm what I was told years ago. Should be getting the results soon. I will be also allergic to dogs, cats and dust. No pets for me! No vacuuming either, not if it is going to make me ill. :thumbup:

You are a walking medical concern Lease you really are. Codine makes me throw up by the way ;) but whether than makes me allergic to it is another matter.

You are a walking medical concern Lease you really are. Codine makes me throw up by the way ;) but whether than makes me allergic to it is another matter.

I have had so much codeine, I no longer get the "effects". :(

I must admit, the first couple of times, I was very close to throwing up. It was proper industrial strength stuff, not the over the counter stuff. But it could also have been the post-operative stress.