Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Well... Boring.

I fractured my missis' hip Sunday night whilst you know what!

I've never seen someone in so much pain, I really haven't (never seen a leg break at Sunday league or anything)

So I'm looking after her whilst working as well. There's naff all on tele too!

Best. Humblebrag. Ever.

Not too good. I was attempting to get out of a parking spot and I underestimated the size of my cars front end and scraped the front left side of my cars paintwork a little bit. Just a little scratch near the headlight. Not deep at all, don't really like it being there though.

Anyone know what I can do? I'm a relatively new driver and I'm not sure. How much would it cost to get rid of? Thanks.

Jogging in the heat with a long sweat vest on was horrible! You know when you jog what goes through your mind, i mean every time the champions league song. I just imagine me scoring that last minute goal against Forest instead of Knocky. How it must really feel after scoring that goal. 

Edited by Leicesterpool

Not too good. I was attempting to get out of a parking spot and I underestimated the size of my cars front end and scraped the front left side of my cars paintwork a little bit. Just a little scratch near the headlight. Not deep at all, don't really like it being there though.

Anyone know what I can do? I'm a relatively new driver and I'm not sure. How much would it cost to get rid of? Thanks.

T-cut and elbow grease possibly. U don't like the idea of T-Cut though.

Why not just ay a bloketo come out and sort it? Look online for some dent repair blokes, they'll be experienced at repairing scrapes too.

If it's tiny go to halfords and buy a touch up pen of the exact right colour

Just had "a talk" with the better half over the phone after she called me at this godawful hour.

Good God, it was like every fvcking cliche from every couples film ever rolled into one. Hell, "it's not you, it's me" even got in there twice.

Now I'm going to imbibe as much alcohol as possible as fast as possible. This has been a shit, shit, shit month.

Went Job Centre on my bike, first time I had rode a bike for about 2 years, wanted to get home quick for the Tennis, so been watching that all day, absolutely mental and hurt my brain.

Got an interview tomorrow morning, then will get home for more Tennis. 

Today is the last day of our month on 87.7 FM radio.

The CEO of Action Homeless is leaving to take up another role and

he is guesting on Frog Island Discs. We found out at the beginning of the month that he was a

member of an opera group when younger. Should be interesting choices.

Not sure what else is on but no douby George Osborne name will be mentioned.

Just had "a talk" with the better half over the phone after she called me at this godawful hour.

Good God, it was like every fvcking cliche from every couples film ever rolled into one. Hell, "it's not you, it's me" even got in there twice.

Now I'm going to imbibe as much alcohol as possible as fast as possible. This has been a shit, shit, shit month.

I hope it all works out for you.

I only ever wear Lacoste trainers. Not had a single other brand for ten years. Love them.

Not a trainers fan myself but I do like some lacoste trainers I saw recently, I kind of like trainers that look like shoes...I'm weird like that, i like some of the foxx leather fred perry ones.