Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Guest MattP

Not a trainers fan myself but I do like some lacoste trainers I saw recently, I kind of like trainers that look like shoes...I'm weird like that, i like some of the foxx leather fred perry ones.

That's why I like them as well. Look good with jeans or shorts and are acceptable in casual gear.

Guest MattP

lol

To be honest I just imagined you wandering around with a couple of tesco carrier bags over your feet with elastic bands tieing them up.

Well I do need new shoes. I did buy some a few months ago from Age UK. They were a decent quality but I struggle to wear them as they do not give as much as cheaper ones (original price) so hurt my feet.

I have never spent a lot on shoes in the past anyway so it was no hardship carrying on with this.

Well I do need new shoes. I did buy some a few months ago from Age UK. They were a decent quality but I struggle to wear them as they do not give as much as cheaper ones (original price) so hurt my feet.

I have never spent a lot on shoes in the past anyway so it was no hardship carrying on with this.

Me neither. :ermm:>_<

The wife has got to raise £1600 for Banardos for the London Marathon next year.We have a cake stall at the village fete on Sunday and asked the retired lady next door if she would bake a cake,as some of her cakes are amazing.She popped over last night to say so far she has made 6 fruit cakes,5 sponges ,shortbread,fruit scones,cheese scones and more to come.Wow.We have offered to pay for ingredients but she won't accept a thing.She is a star.Large bunch of flowers will be going her way in the morning and I don't think that's enough.What a fantastic gesture.

Love knowing someone who works at Schuh so I can get 25% discount off some Onitsuka Tiger beauties :wub:

I hate you. Mind you, I own four pairs - that's probably enough. I want the charcoal with the yellow stripe. :(

I'm a 4 pair owner.3 white with red,blue and red/ blue stripes and a brown with white stripes which is more like a shoe.Got a bargain in Patpong night market( many distractions in the side streets) £10 a pair,apparently the real deal but Didnt make it on the lorry!They did last to be fair.Had Onitsukas for years love them but being over 40 is this the right thing to be wearing,I say yes.

Edited by cambridgefox

The last  hour of our DNO radio show was given over to Junior DNO. There was a young lad on work experience helping with the presenting. They have members aged 8-12 and is a good way for them to learn about the media.

There is also courses open to any young people wanting to gain qualifications and experience in working in media, photography,  film-making and radio to put on their CV's

Birthday today, oh dear i'm not ungreatful but some of the clothes i've been bought i wouldn't be seen dead in, my dad's decided to buy me a unknown french football club shirt :unsure:, why are on earth would i want to wear that?

Plus i've been bought a Tarantino film, and i've said over hundred's of times i hate his films!

Birthday today, oh dear i'm not ungreatful but some of the clothes i've been bought i wouldn't be seen dead in, my dad's decided to buy me a unknown french football club shirt :unsure:, why are on earth would i want to wear that?

Plus i've been bought a Tarantino film, and i've said over hundred's of times i hate his films!

You're a strange lad you are.

" I want a golden goose"

I always get comedy ties and socks from one of my brother in laws.Charity shop does ok out of them.

Think the unknown French shirt is a good thing,not going with the flow.Who is it?

Happy Birthday by the way.

Edited by cambridgefox

" I want a golden goose"

I always get comedy ties and socks from one of my brother in laws.Charity shop does ok out of them.

Think the unknown French shirt is a good thing,not going with the flow.Who is it?

Haven't remotely got a clue, my dad has a weird idea of presents at times.

Hold on, don't you collect random old Sheffield United shirts!? I expect he saw that tat and assumed you collected random football shirts!

Replace Salmon with Tarantino film....