Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Oh Django Unchained. I agree to some extent about Tarantino, I think he's good but not great.

I wish he'd stop appearing in cameo roles in his films. Completely destroys the suspension of disbelief when he bowls up with a shit Aussie accent.

I wish he'd stop appearing in cameo roles in his films. Completely destroys the suspension of disbelief when he bowls up with a shit Aussie accent.

I agree, totally unnecessary. If he wanted to be in the film why didn't he make those miners American?

Guest MattP

Does a fairly good turn in Deathproof but that's about it.

Birthday today, oh dear i'm not ungreatful but some of the clothes i've been bought i wouldn't be seen dead in, my dad's decided to buy me a unknown french football club shirt :unsure:, why are on earth would i want to wear that?

Plus i've been bought a Tarantino film, and i've said over hundred's of times i hate his films!

Jennie Bond not been invited round for tea then?

Guest MattP

Not bad.Lovely English Breakfast to start the day.

Went round a friends house to install Office on his computer for him, came back here and just done a crossword, need two more to finish :(.

Off to Blackpool Sat and Sun for a stag do, 60 blokes, could be absolutely mental.

(If anyone can help)

"Cactus Hallucinogan" 6 - _n_ _ _ _n

"Solemn Ceremony" 6 - U _ _ _a _

Guest MattP

The cactus hallucinogen is either Mescal or Peyote if one of those fits.

I just thought it has to be Peyote, I've fcuked something else up.

Need to put my contact Lens in, bit of a Bastia.

Guest MattP

Yeah, the plant is Peyote, the drug is Mescal. Don't ask me how I know that.  :ph34r:

I had to do Peyote in Vegas after watching The Sopranos. Mental stuff.