Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

This weekend I got the washing machine, bed and wardrobe all delivered to the flat which means it now actually looks like somewhere somebody lives rather than just a nest made up of my stuff!

All I need to to now is save up and replace the garden chairs with a setee! :)

IKEA Ektorp all the way! 

I only ever wear Lacoste trainers. Not had a single other brand for ten years. Love them.

I'm an Air Max man. They are the most comfortable trainers you will ever wear. Other than those, the only trainers I'll consider are forest hills.

In other news. What a shit day. Already.

Guest MattP

Plenty of business for the ladies on Cookson Street tonight then... :ph34r:

lol

If you need to go there in Blackpool you are in trouble. Great weekend. Utter shithole but you can't half enjoy yourself.

2 in hospital and 1 in jail. For sixty odd lads thats not a bad effort.

Shattered been on a stag all weekend in Birmingham. We went on a 'how to survive a zombie apocalypse' training day Saturday was incredible was given full riot police gear and just basically shit the crap out of each other and some actors dressed as Zombies. If any one is looking for something different to do on a stag i would recommend it. How it passes Health and Safety i have no idea!

Shattered been on a stag all weekend in Birmingham. We went on a 'how to survive a zombie apocalypse' training day Saturday was incredible was given full riot police gear and just basically shit the crap out of each other and some actors dressed as Zombies. If any one is looking for something different to do on a stag i would recommend it. How it passes Health and Safety i have no idea!

Are you sure you did not bump into the real police when you staggered out of a nightclub at 3am?

Sorry moose I should not let you get to me.

Edited by Rincewind

The eldest girl just got back from her first day at work. I asked how it went and she said "boring" :D welcome to the real world.

As long as your daughter is working with peers who are likable (not bullies, etc) and respect her and performing well in her allocated tasks, then she will have no worries.

I would hate to work with others who think they're better than the rest and treat others like crap; hasn't happened yet personally. :fc:

As long as your daughter is working with peers who are likable (not bullies, etc) and respect her and performing well in her allocated tasks, then she will have no worries.

I would hate to work with others who think they're better than the rest and treat others like crap; hasn't happened yet personally. :fc:

I honestly couldn't work in a job that I'd describe as boring on my very first day. I have quite a short attention span but have genuinely never been bored on my first day of work.

I still look forward to going to plumbing 7 years into the job. Find a job you enjoy with people you enjoy working with and you'll never do a days work in your life. This is so true for me. Certainly one of the reasons I do something which has a lower salary than had I fulfilled my potential academically.

• Like 1

Been okay day got my train tickets for skeggy sorted, however on another subject need a little advice. 

Today i've eaten

Breakfast-

Apricot Wheats cereal

orange

Lunch-

another orange

nutrigrain bar

Dinner-

Battered Fish with stir fri and rice

Tea-

Tuna sandwich 

Apple

Small piece of fruit cake with icing

Is that an healthy day of eating?

Plus i went for my 45 minute jog. plus used some of my weights

Edited by Leicesterpool

lol

If you need to go there in Blackpool you are in trouble. Great weekend. Utter shithole but you can't half enjoy yourself.

2 in hospital and 1 in jail. For sixty odd lads thats not a bad effort.

:D

Where did you end up? The classy gaff that is Club Sanuk?

• Like 1

IKEA Ektorp all the way!

Bought aJohn Lewis sofa bed off eBay for £340 in the end.

Had to snipe the bastard in the last 2 second though, first time I've managed to win one that way, it was quite a rush! The auction went from £200 to £340 in about 10 seconds - the seller must be creaming at that.

Edited by FoxesAreBlue

I appreciate I'm now a few pages too late but there are some woeful opinions on footwear in this thread.

And whoever called himself a snob and then says he wears Adidas, the **** are you smoking?

Probably Winsor Blue or Richmond in the pocket of the Donnay track suit .