Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Guest MattP

:D

Where did you end up? The classy gaff that is Club Sanuk?

Karaoke bar then Shenanigans then early hours in Soul Suite.

Complete dump but had a great time. Add to that northern birds who are just so up for it and it's a decent weekend.

Dj not afraid to blast Gary Glitter out to 300 people either. Don't get that anywhere else.

Well done.

Good stuff Lav.

Congrats.

Cheers guys :)

I appreciate I'm now a few pages too late but there are some woeful opinions on footwear in this thread.

And whoever called himself a snob and then says he wears Adidas, the **** are you smoking?

Adidas trainers are class Finnegan (imo)!

Edited by lavrentis

2nd year uni results to come in at midday! So nervous...

Best of luck.

Ended up with a 2.1 for second year with a first for 2/4 modules. Happy with that, but the real work starts in the final year. Going to be insane

Decent indeed! Well done with that. And good luck with your final year! 

Best of luck.

Decent indeed! Well done with that. And good luck with your final year! 

Cheers mate

Sure, I've owned a pair. But you can't wear the most common high street brand then call yourself some sort of snob!

That's like claiming to beer snob that only drinks Carling!!

Most common high street brand :P ?? I'd wager Vans was in the running there lol

That being said, I see what you are saying but I still reckon Adidas are decent. JD sports etc don't really help it

I hate Vans. Or, at least, I hate those big, clompy skate shoes. Vans, as a brand, do some tidy daps.

I've always been a fan of a good chunky skate shoe, but the high-tops that every skinny-jeaned emo metro attention-seeking bumder wears are making a mockery of them.

Sure, I've owned a pair. But you can't wear the most common high street brand then call yourself some sort of snob!

That's like claiming to beer snob that only drinks Carling!!

lol snob was the wrong word; extremely picky!

Guest MattP

lol what a place.

I've never been to a club that does bacon cobs. Is it a common/Northern thing?

They used to hand out bacon cobs in the Soar Pont on Monday nights. lol

I missed out on this place, it couldn't be as bad as Shennanigans though, never seen anything like that place.

Just been for my jog, now i'm trying to be lazy for a few hours before i have to start packing for my holiday tonight, we'll when i say holiday i mean a change of seen you can't really call Skeggy a holiday destination. Do enjoy going there for the sea air, but the people who go there now sadly have ruined the place for me. How can I put it polity, but it seems to be the same type of mob that goes down there now. A fat mother with tattoo's, eff's in every sentence and allows her twelve kids to run everywhere. I might sound a bit of a snob but them type of people, have killed certain places.

• Like 1

Just been for my jog, now i'm trying to be lazy for a few hours before i have to start packing for my holiday tonight, we'll when i say holiday i mean a change of seen you can't really call Skeggy a holiday destination. Do enjoy going there for the sea air, but the people who go there now sadly have ruined the place for me. How can I put it polity, but it seems to be the same type of mob that goes down there now. A fat mother with tattoo's, eff's in every sentence and allows her twelve kids to run everywhere. I might sound a bit of a snob but them type of people, have killed certain places.

As with the trainer discussion....

Snob and Skeggy don't belong in the same sentence. lol

Nothing wrong with Skeggy though :D

As with the trainer discussion....

Snob and Skeggy don't belong in the same sentence. lol

Nothing wrong with Skeggy though :D

Skeggy itself is a good a cracking little seaside town, its the certain people who go there, am i allowed to use the word "chav"? or is that political incorrect.  

Edited by Leicesterpool

Guest MattP

I can't believe people still go to Skegness, it's far cheaper and quicker to visit a cubicle in the Market Tavern toilets and I imagine the experience is similar.

Knock the place down and start again.

I can't believe people still go to Skegness, it's far cheaper and quicker to visit a cubicle in the Market Tavern toilets and I imagine the experience is similar.

Knock the place down and start again.

lol it's funny because it's true.

Last time I was in the market tavern there was blood everywhere in the toilets.