Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Bit worn out.

Went over to Oadby to use what I had on an Asda gift card. First time I used my free bus pass.

971481_10151449329997003_1610860255_n.jp

Then went into the Wetherspoons for a couple of discounted pints using vouchers from CAMRA. Tiring day for an OAP like me.

Does this count as a super-dooper humblebrag?

Edited by Rincewind

Done my gardening this morning. The grass has gone from shin height to the point where Murray and Djokovic may be playing on it tomorrow in stead of SW19. Borders trimmed, hedges done.

Sunbathing this afternoon, I really fancy getting on it now but the missis needs picking up from work at 8pm :(

Golf in the morning

Rincewind people like you annoy me, still fit to work and could easily get a decent 35 hour a week job but rather sit on benefits and brag about how you get everything half price and for free. When's their honest people struggling to live atm.

oh-no-he-didnt_zps17c9b731.jpg

Rincewind people like you annoy me, still fit to work and could easily get a decent 35 hour a week job but rather sit on benefits and brag about how you get everything half price and for free. When's their honest people struggling to live atm.

He isnt really bragging is he... Getting a bus pass is a kind of a landmark in life and i`m sure this is how he sees it, I know its how i`m seeing it.

He`s also just had a spell in hospital and I doubt a 35 hours a week job would be the best thing for him right now.

It's the most shocking thing ever, i'm in skeggy and there's not even a cloud in the sky. Its actually red hot for once, the good thing about skeggy is you can play a game called spot the footy shirt, so far I've seen 4x Villa shirts, only 3x Man U shirts, 5x Liverpool shirts, 1x Nuneaton Town (oh that was me), 1x Cov shirt (give him credit), 2x Arsenal, 1x Sheffield United, 2x Notts Forest, 2x Notts County, 1x Barcelona, 1x Celtic, 2x Rangers, 3x Newcastle shirts, 4x! Leicester shirts :thumbup: , 1x Rotherham United, 1x Derby shirt, 1x Sunderland, 4x Chelsea

Edited by Leicesterpool

It's the most shocking thing ever, i'm in skeggy and there's not even a cloud in the sky. Its actually red hot for once, the good thing about skeggy is you can play a game called spot the footy shirt, so far I've seen 4x Villa shirts, only 3x Man U shirts, 5x Liverpool shirts, 1x Nuneaton Town (oh that was me), 1x Cov shirt (give him credit), 2x Arsenal, 1x Sheffield United, 2x Notts Forest, 2x Notts County, 1x Barcelona, 1x Celtic, 2x Rangers, 3x Newcastle shirts, 4x! Leicester shirts :thumbup: , 1x Rotherham United, 1x Derby shirt, 1x Sunderland, 4x Chelsea

Do you have a little book to write them all down in like train spotters   :D

Watching Elementary and the main door was kicked im. Cops arrive. Never saw the door but they said it was definately broken. Maddening thing is my neighbour swears he doesn't know them. He said to me 'They were outsiders' It was still light and I don't believe burglars operate when they can be seen by people in the area.

I don't know what happened to the bloke they got Friday. The cop said it will be sorted. Even he said it was not good enough.  When he denied knowing them I told my neighbour it's just a matter of eliminating fingerprints.

The cops are aware so maybe they get here as they are doing it next time.

Also early this morning the fire alarm went off.  My neighbour silenced it but there was no key to reset. Got home today and he miracuously found the key. I took charge of it and said because if it is left neat the panel it will disappear. There is also a key

Cops are outside with a laptop resting on a bin and taking photographs.

Someones doing a lot of hammering.

Daughters party last night 80 odd people,had 4 gatecrashers pissed up and loads of booze at 14 who I told to fook off.Today sons party,saw despicable me 2 then Frankie and Bennies.Tonight BBQ round friends ended up having a Few fags after a few beers( was doing well since Xmas)now pissed up and feeling guilty!

Daughters party last night 80 odd people,had 4 gatecrashers pissed up and loads of booze at 14 who I told to fook off.Today sons party,saw despicable me 2 then Frankie and Bennies.Tonight BBQ round friends ended up having a Few fags after a few beers( was doing well since Xmas)now pissed up and feeling guilty!

It's one slip up and easily done when you've been drinking. Don't let all your good work so far go to waste. It really is a disgusting, smelly habit. (Yep, I admit it, I'm an ex-smoker!) :D

Considering going Nottingham today. Not a lot in Leicester. (been most places) Nice day don't want to be stuck indoors. Trouble is may end up in a beer garden and I need to resist the temptation to spend money and overdo the alcohol.

I did say I was considering packing it in after a visit to the doctor but as long as I'm sensible I should be OK. Not been called in for another blood test yet.

Derby beer festival is on next week Wed-Sun. Hoping to go Friday or Saturday.

Considering going Nottingham today. Not a lot in Leicester. (been most places) Nice day don't want to be stuck indoors. Trouble is may end up in a beer garden and I need to resist the temptation to spend money and overdo the alcohol.

I did say I was considering packing it in after a visit to the doctor but as long as I'm sensible I should be OK. Not been called in for another blood test yet.

Derby beer festival is on next week Wed-Sun. Hoping to go Friday or Saturday.

How about a day at the seaside? lol

Which seaside. Bit far for a day  out.

Nottingham was OK. Walked along thw canal visited the Trip and Primark (no better than Leicester's) and got home as Murray was lifting the Trophy I supposed it will keep being repeated for the next 12 months. What are the odds on him getting the SPotY?

Lost my badge hat. It had a couple of City badges on. Lost on either the train or Nottingham bus station.

Been a chill out Sunday really, woke up at 6:45, went for a jog on the seafront. Got back, went on my laptop for a bit, had dinner, then slept for a few hours. So yeah a pretty relaxing Sunday. Might watch Troy tonight.

Blimey its bloody hot!

Edited by Leicesterpool