Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

My new neighbour has just introduced himself. I've heard of neighbours asking for sugar or coffee, but I've never had one that wants to connect to my Internet supply before . Cheeky git !

:D What did you tell him?

Guest MattP

My new neighbour has just introduced himself. I've heard of neighbours asking for sugar or coffee, but I've never had one that wants to connect to my Internet supply before . Cheeky git !

wtf :D

just after I had ripped his head off and shit down his neck I would of said NO

Edited by Bob Weasel Fox

Had a call yesterday saying that I'll have to stay at the General Hospital (Leics) the day I have my internal radiation therapy.

Get dem anti-depressants out.

Rincewind, is that an 'Austin Reed' branded hat?

Guest MattP

Bought myself a 'geezer' hat today.

7987_10151452726017003_1258495327_n.jpg

You could write down and out on it to advertise the charity. Edited by MattP

lol had this happen to me before although we was neighbours for a few years, another next door neighbour once came round to borrow the Iron... some strange people out there.

lol had this happen to me before although we was neighbours for a few years, another next door neighbour once came round to borrow the Iron... some strange people out there.

When I was a kid my mam sent me round a neighbours house to borrow a bar of soap  :dry:

Fvcking cow...

• Like 2

You could writedown and out on it to advertise the charity.

The one I lost had Down Not Out News Agency written on it.

Bought iy off the market I said to the bloke it was like a spiv's had which made me think of a 'geezer' like the one on OFAH.

Mickey?

He doesn't have dark glasses on.

con2.jpg

I'll stick a card in the hat band with PRESS.

It can't all be depressing stuff in the job even though the stories we hear are not good. You have to have your own life. :)

Edited by Rincewind

When I was a kid my mam sent me round a neighbours house to borrow a bar of soap  :dry:

Fvcking cow...

My dad used to send me round the neighbours to borrow stuff all the time, including an iron. I could hear them saying behind closed doors "what the **** does he want now?" very humiliating.

• Like 1

The one I lost had Down Not Out News Agency written on it.

Bought iy off the market I said to the bloke it was like a spiv's had which made me think of a 'geezer' like the one on OFAH.

Mickey?

He doesn't have dark glasses on.

con2.jpg

I'll stick a card in the hat band with PRESS.

It can't all be depressing stuff in the job even though the stories we hear are not good. You have to have your own life. :)

Do that. You'll look like the pimp daddy with a press card tucked in that hat. Bitches will be grinding on your legs as you walk down the street.

Oh, the missis' leg has made a miraculous recovery. I'd noticed since yesterday that she'd been walking better on it too.

We've even just tested it out if you get me, and it passed the rigorous tests!

Seriously though,whatever it was it was very strange.

Been working in a cramped loft all day, bloody boiling it was. It's even better when you start soldering too! More of the same tomorrow

Guest Col city fan

Lovely day today...

Drove down the 'Atlantic Highway' from Ilfracombe (where we stopped last night) to Newquay (where we are for the next three nights).

The sun is shining and our room has a panoramic view of the ocean.

Happy days...

Edited by Col city fan

Always forget to come to this thread!

Yesterday was promising. Had a job interview with the NHS and find out if I get the job by the weekend. Fingers and toes are crossed.  :fc:

Edited by MikeyT