Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Guest Col city fan

Magic day today.. Been swimming in the ocean, sunbathing and just had a nice curry.

Being in Newquay in this weather really is like being in Greece or summat.

Id love to go the proper one at the royal Albert hall but I think you have to go to several others before. These tickets are only a tenner each. Her mum lives literally round the corner from the castle so could watch it from theirs but it'll be better actually being there

Edited by The Year Of The Fox

Guest MattP

If I'm honest I don't quite know howthe welsh one will pan out re the songs theyll sing. . I know theyll do a bit of rule Britannia though!

Will still get all the old British favourites and they will probably chuck in a bit of Land of my Fathers etc.

Serious clock watching going on today. Off for a quick UK beach holiday tonight until Sunday while the weather is good. Tied up all my loose ends by 11am, ready to go, but have to stick around until 5pm because lots of top brass are in for a meeting. Shite. Looking out the window at the sun flickering across the pond, a couple of starlings flirting with each other, clock goes tick, what feels like an age passes, then tock. Even 20 minutes watching YouTube on my phone in the disabled cubicle seems to last forever.

Edited by MooseBreath

You;ll all be glad to know that I am officially off JSA. Called the DWP up and was told that my pension credit will commence when I sign off apart from five days waiting for them to read an email the DWP sends to Jobcentre and another five days waiting for them to process it. (I was told this)

Yhe woman behind the counter gave ne a form to fill in amd said taht's it giving me a look that said feck off scum.

Now I can get back to being treated like a human being.

• Like 1

Guest MattP

You;ll all be glad to know that I am officially off JSA. Called the DWP up and was told that my pension credit will commence when I sign off apart from five days waiting for them to read an email the DWP sends to Jobcentre and another five days waiting for them to process it. (I was told this)

Yhe woman behind the counter gave ne a form to fill in amd said taht's it giving me a look that said feck off scum.

Now I can get back to being treated like a human being.

I feel for you, must be hard being given other people's money for nothing, can't imagine how it must make you feel.

Do you have a private pension?

I feel for you, must be hard being given other people's money for nothing, can't imagine how it must make you feel.

Do you have a private pension?

If that was meant to be ironic you might be surprised to learn that people actually don't enjoy being stuck on benefits.