Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Guest Col city fan

We looked at Glenfield and Markfield as our other 2 options but we've decided on a property in Groby now

Good man... When you move give us a shout and we'll have a bevvy in the Stamford

:thumbup:

To those that wished me luck the other day, in regards to the job I went for. Thank you! Your luck worked. I got it and start in September. :D  :scarf:

Congratulations! You still get to enjoy the best part of the summer too!

Not good, had this aching pain near my heart/left side of chest for the last 6 days absolutely kills don't know what it is but everytime I try to move anything with a bit of weight it kills any ideas people? booked in for doctors tomorrow.

Edited by whoareyaaa

Cheers every one. Oh and the surname isn't Toppers! lol

I got a job with the NHS. It's an Apprentice Radiology Assistant. I'll be based at the Leicester General as of September. :)

It's sort of like photography then .  Will you try and make broken bones look more artistic ? :D

Good luck anyway  :thumbup:

Edited by Zingari