Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Great start to the morning. The missis hates being woken up and is moody til at least 11am. I on the other hand love waking up to a new day lol

She went in the spare room last night because I was snoring. Before she fell asleep she told me to wake her up in the morning.

Mobile phone, youtube, Rule Britannia, full blast, chuck it on her pillow and run

She actually even smiled!

Guest MattP

Strongbow? Seriously? Jesus.

For all your humblebragging, deep down you're still just a chav with no taste really aren't you? ;)

lol

I absolutely love the stuff, can guzzle 24 cans no problem in a day, seem to be only man in the World who doesn't get heartburn from it as well.

Wetherspoon have a cider festival on ATM. If you are a CAMERA member you can use your vouchers or card for a discount 50p and 10%.

I don't drink cider but often use the vouchers. I do try and avoid the Plant though. The one in Oadby is OK.

At one point Wetherspoon were not counting cider as real ale but were pursuaded to if not including ciders that have additives and colourings to it like the commercial stuff.

Edited by Rincewind

Guest MattP

Wetherspoon have a cider festival on ATM. If you are a CAMERA member you can use your vouchers or card for a discount 50p and 10%.

I don't drink cider but often use the vouchers. I do try and avoid the Plant though. The one in Oadby is OK.

At one point Wetherspoon were not counting cider as real ale but were pursuaded to if not including ciders that have additives and colourings to it like the commercial stuff.

I went to the cider festival in Somerset a few years back and ended up having to be carried out. I'll give town a look next week.

There may be a list of those available either on the JD or Camera site. I'm off out soon. It is also the Derby Festival this week. I can get in free but will have to pay half fare on the train. May go tomorrow. Still watching what I drink.

I was worried a little to be told my kydneys were not great. Everything else was fine. Just a lack of fluids and certain vitimins.

Guest MattP

There may be a list of those available either on the JD or Camera site. I'm off out soon. It is also the Derby Festival this week. I can get in free but will have to pay half fare on the train. May go tomorrow. Still watching what I drink.

I was worried a little to be told my kydneys were not great. Everything else was fine. Just a lack of fluids and certain vitimins.

It's your lyver you need to worry about.

It's your lyver you need to worry about.

I know. Don't know why they said kydney. But they always say no more than a pint a day.

Just looked in my emails. There are some writing tasks with the site I signed up for. Subject mainly apartment complexs in America aimed at American families. Possible earnings $2.10-$2.80 for 150-200 words.

Not a subject I know about. I don't want to muck up the first one as it may affect being asked again. They have certain rules about the style and content so getting the first one right is important. May wait for a subject I am comfortable with.

I know. Don't know why they said kydney. But they always say no more than a pint a day.

Just looked in my emails. There are some writing tasks with the site I signed up for. Subject mainly apartment complexs in America aimed at American families. Possible earnings $2.10-$2.80 for 150-200 words.

Not a subject I know about. I don't want to muck up the first one as it may affect being asked again. They have certain rules about the style and content so getting the first one right is important. May wait for a subject I am comfortable with.

Sounds like a scam to me.

Did you ever do any writing for that textbroker site I told you about? More UK focussed stuff on there I think.

lol

I absolutely love the stuff, can guzzle 24 cans no problem in a day, seem to be only man in the World who doesn't get heartburn from it as well.

You must be the only person in the world who willingly drinks Strongbow when there are better options available.

I love my cider, but the only time I drink Strongbow is A) I'm skint or B) They don't serve anything else.

Edited by Charl91
  • Like 1

Sounds like a scam to me.

M aybe but I suspect that if you are a pro writer of 20 plus years experience you would soon climb to the top of the favourite list. Even authors when their royalties slow down may turn to it for pin money and to stop writers' block. I do not have that experience so until I find a subject I am able to do or increase my list of choices there will be nothing worthwhile.

I will find something but it is not the be end all of things. Famil;y friends and being healthy is more important. If it happens it happens.

You must be the only person in the world who willingly drinks Strongbow when there are better options available.

I love my cider, but the only time I drink Strongbow is A) I'm skint or B) They don't serve anything else.

Where the hell doesn't serve anything except that crap?

And even if there's nothing on that's any good, you pull out the whisky hidden in your sock. Smuggled a load of whisky into the end of year ball that way - **** paying £5 for a dram, I'll bring my own.

And even if there's nothing on that's any good, you pull out the whisky hidden in your sock. Smuggled a load of whisky into the end of year ball that way - **** paying £5 for a dram, I'll bring my own.

I don't like beer, I'm only a cider drinker. True, it doesn't happen very often, but I have been to a few places where the only cider available was Strongbow (and I don't tend to casually drink spirits, unless I'm trying to get hammered).

You sound like you're about 68 years old man get a grip