Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Just back from a meal out with the team at work.

We went to Coast to Coast and by god it was awful. And not just ecause they had ran out of steak.

We waited well over 90 minutes for our food with 11 of us crammed around a table that would probably only just hold 8 at a push.

I literally had to put my plate on my knees to eat.

They did give us a discount and apologised but I was really looking forward to trying it out and as far as group sizes go, 11 is not massive, I've been in bigger had had a better meal.

Shame as I was really looking forward to it too

Had a nice barbecue round a mate's last night and learnt something incredible (from a Man V Food episode) - try using a ring doughnut instead of a bun with your next burger, it's mind-blowing!

It's fecking sickly - had one at a place called reds BBQ in Leeds: great place, they're nice but the whole sweet doughnut + meat is sickly.

Hot.

Got to Derby I asked acouple of people in the street as to where it was and they never. Went in a pub and the bar staff never knew there  was one on. I was beginning to think I'd got the wrong week.

Steward on the gate said how can they not know we've taken up half the market area.

Got half a pint and sat outside but the heat was getting to me. Went inside and just drank water. I like good weather but not if it makes me ill.

Felt better and had another half then went. Called in the Alexandra on the way back. They'd got a beer called Richard Beckinsel.

They had a rabbit in the lounge bar compl;ete with hutch run area and toys. The rabbit sat there asleep.

Been drinking since 11am and the scary thing is I'm still pretty much sober. Had the missis' family and friends round for a BBQ. Went really well and thought I was on a promise tonight!

Got talking about me playing golf tomorrow and the lad I'm going with is a dad of 1 soon to be 2. She said she'd never allow me to go golfing if we had a kid together! Really? So fathers can't do stuff separately to their partner?

We then got talking about football and that I'd never be able to go! I told her it's every dads right of passage to take them to the footy on a Saturday (even if it means causing a lifetime of pain at Filbert Way) I said if I was never able to do that with my kid then I never want a kid! (as a none dad at the mo its the only real reason why I'd want a kid though I'm sure once they'd been born the other positves would come to light immediately) The thing is she knows how mad I am on Leicester and the extent I go to follow them (often to the detriment of certainly our relationship and often our bank balance) In fairness she's come to accept this regarding myself, but I think she believes if we ever tied the knot and had a kid that the football would stop. Whereas I know the mad away days I now do would indeed have to stop but having a kid would not stop me going to the home games, merely change how I go about it.

Edited by The Year Of The Fox

Been hungover most of the day. Went out last night with a few friends, night started alright few beers in the slug and lettuce, few more in Hakamou then onto terrace.

Me and my friend got chatting to a couple of girls, not the best looking but nice enough. A few beers, sambuca's and jäger bombs later we decided to move onto XY with them. So we get in XY get a couple of bottles of wine each and a load more shots. These girls are well up for it now and they ask us to go back too there's with them, 'course we will babe' (its only about 2am and we've left our friends in the club)

Get back to the girl who I'm getting with's house, get inside and my friend sneaks off to a bedroom with the other girl. So I'm there with this girl, going well and we go up to her bedroom, she goes into the bathroom to get changed, I'm left in the bedroom so start getting undressed. Lay down and my head starts spinning and get a watery feeling in my mouth, I can't hold it in 'sppllasshhh" vomited all over her bed & bedroom floor. She comes back in see's all the sick and starts shouting. Her mate comes running in and she's shouting aswell, they chuck me & my mate out. We didn't know where we were so started walking, walked about a mile and ended up outside the Red Cow in LFE. Rang a taxi picked us up and took us home. Only noticed this morning that in all the commotion I left my watch in her bedroom.

• Like 3

Been hungover most of the day. Went out last night with a few friends, night started alright few beers in the slug and lettuce, few more in Hakamou then onto terrace.

Me and my friend got chatting to a couple of girls, not the best looking but nice enough. A few beers, sambuca's and jäger bombs later we decided to move onto XY with them. So we get in XY get a couple of bottles of wine each and a load more shots. These girls are well up for it now and they ask us to go back too there's with them, 'course we will babe' (its only about 2am and we've left our friends in the club)

Get back to the girl who I'm getting with's house, get inside and my friend sneaks off to a bedroom with the other girl. So I'm there with this girl, going well and we go up to her bedroom, she goes into the bathroom to get changed, I'm left in the bedroom so start getting undressed. Lay down and my head starts spinning and get a watery feeling in my mouth, I can't hold it in 'sppllasshhh" vomited all over her bed & bedroom floor. She comes back in see's all the sick and starts shouting. Her mate comes running in and she's shouting aswell, they chuck me & my mate out. We didn't know where we were so started walking, walked about a mile and ended up outside the Red Cow in LFE. Rang a taxi picked us up and took us home. Only noticed this morning that in all the commotion I left my watch in her bedroom.

lol lol lol lol

Very gentlemanly that you took your watch off before vomiting all over her room. :D

Guest Col city fan

lol

:thumbup: