Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Great day. 1st day of the school holidays means mayhem at work. I've earnt well over half of my weekly wage ripping out copper today. Pays for Middlesborough. More scrap to come out tomorrow too.

You are a plumber right? How can it be mayhem when it's school holidays lol

Second day of training and i'm unsure if this is for me. I simply struggling, my fitness is okay i'm running alright and i'm little tired when i get home... nothing to extreme i mean i've been even more tired after a long jog in the past, it's just my ball control is weak, plus i just don't have any confidence in myself. I wish i had another day to think about it, but i'm back in training tomorrow for two sessions! Another thing during training i had slight twinge in my foot, it was sought of reminding of a bad injury a had last year, the pain isn't has it was last year it just felt a bit sore a couple of minutes later it passed. But since i've come home the soreness has come back.

Should i stay on?

Myself i think they need to split the groups, because being shoved into the deep end with the better lads doesn't give me any confidence whatsoever. One thing to mention one or two lads along with myself are struggling with our passing and i personally think way to handle that is to start of with simple passing for a couple minutes. To sort of get the players in the mood and get a feel of the ball. 

Edited by Leicesterpool

Second day of training and i'm unsure if this is for me. I simply struggling, my fitness is okay i'm running alright and i'm little tired when i get home... nothing to extreme i mean i've been even more tired after a long jog in the past, it's just my ball control is weak, plus i just don't have any confidence in myself. I wish i had another day to think about it, but i'm back in training tomorrow for two sessions! Another thing during training i had slight twinge in my foot, it was sought of reminding of a bad injury a had last year, the pain isn't has it was last year it just felt a bit sore a couple of minutes later it passed. But since i've come home the soreness has come back.

Should i stay on?

Myself i think they need to split the groups, because being shoved into the deep end with the better lads doesn't give me any confidence whatsoever. One thing to mention one or two lads along with myself are struggling with our passing and i personally think way to handle that is to start of with simple passing for a couple minutes. To sort of get the players in the mood and get a feel of the ball. 

Winners never quit and quitters never win

You're thinking of jacking in after two days?? lol

Guest MattP

Bit dodgy aren't they, school caretakers? I mean what makes a man want to get into something like that?

Make a fortune shifting drugs I bet these days.

Should i stay on?

If in doubt, hoof it.