Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Damn straight.

Lift up your skirt, grab your ****ing balls, stfu and crack on with it.

You have an amazing chance here so don't just ****ing give up. If you do you will forever be the bore inthe pub who "could have made it".

You have to keep going until you get booted out (which sound like it won't be long anyway tbh). Then you know you gave it your all and you gave yourself a fair crack.

Give up and you will have to live with it forever.

Damn straight.

Lift up your skirt, grab your ****ing balls, stfu and crack on with it.

You have an amazing chance here so don't just ****ing give up. If you do you will forever be the bore inthe pub who "could have made it".

You have to keep going until you get booted out (which sound like it won't be long anyway tbh). Then you know you gave it your all and you gave yourself a fair crack.

Give up and you will have to live with it forever.

Some people just have completely the wrong attitude. No matter what sort of pep talk you give they won't change. It's only when they grow up theyll realise how petty and wimpy they sound

This is a potential shot at playing football at a very high level, why on earth would you give that up?

Reminds me of a lad I know who played for Grimsby a few years back, but quit because "he couldn't be arsed" he's about 20 odd now and is often seen on the local park with his mates drinking, he gave up professional football for that.

Obviously you won't do that, but if you give up, you'll regret it, big time.

Its down to how you feel, i know had had a shot at becoming a professional footballer but at around 14/15 I simply fell out of love with playing, I loved playing at a certain level but the higher the level the less fun it became so I simply stopped, I dont regret it at all.  One thing I wouldn't do is take advice off a forum on the internet lol.  But if I was to give some lol I would say stick at it and see what happens, what have you got to lose?

Second day of training and i'm unsure if this is for me. I simply struggling, my fitness is okay i'm running alright and i'm little tired when i get home... nothing to extreme i mean i've been even more tired after a long jog in the past, it's just my ball control is weak, plus i just don't have any confidence in myself. I wish i had another day to think about it, but i'm back in training tomorrow for two sessions! Another thing during training i had slight twinge in my foot, it was sought of reminding of a bad injury a had last year, the pain isn't has it was last year it just felt a bit sore a couple of minutes later it passed. But since i've come home the soreness has come back.

Should i stay on?

Myself i think they need to split the groups, because being shoved into the deep end with the better lads doesn't give me any confidence whatsoever. One thing to mention one or two lads along with myself are struggling with our passing and i personally think way to handle that is to start of with simple passing for a couple minutes. To sort of get the players in the mood and get a feel of the ball. 

A slight twinge, little bit tired and sore  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

• Like 2

I woke up this morning, got dressed and ready but i woke up with a extra few aches plus I'm still tired. For me it's to much for the first week, five days of training for the first week is too much in my opinion second week maybe, to be honest i think everyone is struggling even some of the better lads were crawling of the pitch yesterday. I think the first week it should just be three days training. In the end of decided not to go in today, my energy is flat, i've had two cups of coffee, three glasses of water, my cereal, orange and i'm still stone dead. I can't play football like that, i'll go in tomorrow my body simply needs a rest, to get rid of them aches and get me fresh and ready again.

Edited by Leicesterpool

I woke up this morning, got dressed and ready but i woke up with a extra few aches plus I'm still tired. For me it's to much for the first week, five days of training for the first week is too much in my opinion second week maybe, to be honest i think everyone is struggling even some of the better lads were crawling of the pitch yesterday. I think the first week it should just be three days training. In the end of decided not to go in today, my energy is flat, i've had two cups of coffee, three glasses of water, my cereal, orange and i'm still stone dead. I can't play football like that, i'll go in tomorrow my body simply needs a rest, to get rid of them aches and get me fresh and ready again.

Hope you don't regret that decision,but we haven't been running around a field all day on the hottest days of the year,so can understand.Sounds like your confidence was low after the passing.Whatever you decide,it's your choice and gook luck.

Hope you don't regret that decision,but we haven't been running around a field all day on the hottest days of the year,so can understand.Sounds like your confidence was low after the passing.Whatever you decide,it's your choice and gook luck.

Cheers mate, personally morale in the camp is pretty low and it's not just me. I'll probably go in tomorrow, but my confidence is low for me there's not enough communication with the players, too many nervous players and were not getting any encouragement or support.

I'd feel better if the college rang later and asked if was alright and if was returning, at least then i know then there not going to give me up.

Sounds like you have already given up on yourself, so don't expect a phone call

What are you actually doing? Is it a trial for a team, or a practical and theory course? Is it a coaching course?

Seeing other people struggle used to will me on cos you know you're doing better than them.

PMA boy PMA!

Its down to how you feel, i know had had a shot at becoming a professional footballer but at around 14/15 I simply fell out of love with playing, I loved playing at a certain level but the higher the level the less fun it became so I simply stopped, I dont regret it at all.  One thing I wouldn't do is take advice off a forum on the internet lol.  But if I was to give some lol I would say stick at it and see what happens, what have you got to lose?

He's not fallen out of love with football his wittle body is aching that's all.

Poof