Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Busy today at work. Too hot to be stuck indoors really. Day off tomorrow though so I'm popping the car down the local dealer with a view to selling it. It's a better car than I really need so the plan is to bank the cash and get something cheaper. If the offer's right of course.

Good luck with the plan Col.  They usually offer you much less than you want though :dunno:

What do you do mate?

I work in the services buddy.  How about you?

Guest Col city fan

Good luck with the plan Col. They usually offer you much less than you want though :dunno:

Par for the course buddy...

I tried 'We buy any car' and a couple of similars. Not to sell my car to them, but to just find out what they'd offer. Let me tell you.... Taking the piss don't describe it... Corden does the advert for 'we buy any car' on the radio. He can stick them up his fat arse!!

lol

Par for the course buddy...

I tried 'We buy any car' and a couple of similars. Not to sell my car to them, but to just find out what they'd offer. Let me tell you.... Taking the piss don't describe it... Corden does the advert for 'we buy any car' on the radio. He can stick them up his fat arse!!

lol

lol yeah ive tried that before.  About fell off my chair :blink:  with what they offered

Guest MattP

Just typing a post and the window closed. Can't be bothered to retype,

Good job that has never happened to you when doing a CV, it's a nightmare.

Woke up early than planned because it was so hot in my room at 7'o'clock! can't believe the temperature was 21 before 10'o'clock. Went for my jog, strangely more injury is a bit sore still but not as bad as it was yesterday morning. I also emailed the coach, thanking him for allowing me to train with the academy for a couple days, and wishing him and lads the best of luck next season etc.

Anyway might get a bit of sun on me later also hoping to go for a drink tonight.

Edited by Leicesterpool

Good couple of days in Versailles for a work conference.  Had a good year, so a chance to let our hair down a bit.  Cracking weather, great Hotel, lots of free booze and good food, spent yesterday afternoon making a movie.  When you work bloody hard all year it is nice to get some recognition!!

I heard that if you're a good looking girl travelling alone from a poorer country you're pretty much guaranteed to be taken aside for a 'full body cavity search' when entering the US. They won't do it to westerners or people travelling with partners or in groups, but 3rd world girls on their own are basically sexually assaulted. Welcome to the USA, land of opportunity.

My mate is from Cyprus and they told him he looks Asian and whether he wanted to blow up the plane. Tossers.

I was walking through the city centre here today and saw a 60 year old guy about, 6ft7, long, platinum blonde hair, bald on top with a blonde handlebar moustache. It was way too much of a coincidence for him not to have cultivated his look on Hulk Hogan. I laughed at him, turned my head and then saw a fat couple walking towards me wearing identical, matching Sonic the Hedgehog t-shirts.

Got told that I was 'stealing a girls money' working at my high street chain store. When she returned from walking out I smashed her with the handbook/terms and conditions/shit I'm learning doing business law at uni and she left with her tail between her perfectly tuned legs.

So hard arguing with a fittern.

Strange day. Unable to draw money out the hole in thwall as I misplaced my card. Went in bank to order another and draw money out (secret how much) I only had 3p left. spent £2 before going Oadby. Spent £7.50 in Co-op and 1.67 in Wetherspoon. Counted my money and found it was a fiver over. I don't know how. Not complaining though.

Tomorrow there is an event on in the Arcade area of Leicester The Lanes 10-4. May take a look. See if anyone of importance turns up I can grill.

Playing cricket today, leaving my wife to deal with the kids. Weather looking bright already and ill be taking some cans along and a few beers after. Opening batting and keeping wicket against a side who have won every game this season and score 220 + in 40 overs very regularly. I've not played more than 5 games in 2 years and not at all this year. We shall see. Could be a duck and double figures byes.

Personal target is 50 runs, less than 10 byes and obviously no dropped catches/missed stumpings.

Playing cricket today, leaving my wife to deal with the kids. Weather looking bright already and ill be taking some cans along and a few beers after. Opening batting and keeping wicket against a side who have won every game this season and score 220 + in 40 overs very regularly. I've not played more than 5 games in 2 years and not at all this year. We shall see. Could be a duck and double figures byes.

Personal target is 50 runs, less than 10 byes and obviously no dropped catches/missed stumpings.

Bat sensibly, so much time to bat  :thumbup:

Very true. I'm going to be incredibly rusty. I'm actually only playing as a favour and having looked at the team, myself and the other opener may have to bat through. I just hope they don't get me early.

Also hope we field first so I can get my eye in by keeping