Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Aslong as you like the jacket/hoody, you havent dropped a bollock at all

:giggle:

Try LRG & Artful Dodger, I havent really bought anything from an Urban brand in a while, but these 2 always put out consistently decent stuff.

I bought a couple of LRG Tee's, but I couldn't find any Artful Dodger in my size! :(

I like Ed Hardy, Rocawear & Coogi in particular too!

I bought a couple of LRG Tee's, but I couldn't find any Artful Dodger in my size! :(

I like Ed Hardy, Rocawear & Coogi in particular too!

Some of the new lines by Rocawear were really decent, its earlier days werent too great.

And I've heard good things about Coogi, never really seen any of it though.

Some of the new lines by Rocawear were really decent, its earlier days werent too great.

:thumbup:

If you were interested that link from my earlier post to Drjays.com has everything!

Who's he?

I've bumped my online spending up considerably today, someone should really take my plastic off of me! :unsure: (don't fret I'm only spending what I've saved, although I really shouldn't)

FullMetalJacket3.jpg

If you're not familiar with the name Kubrick and/or the name Full Metal Jacket, it won't make any sense to you.

Could've googled it yourself, pah! ^_^

Work was a disaster tonight.

A drunk guy (about 20 years old) comes in and buys some Mayfair.

Goes outside and starts a fight with the local chavs.

He gets assaulted by about 12 of them.

I call the cops.

His brother shows up when the cops do.

His brother beats one of the kids senseless.

No one knows where the drunk guy went.

I hate working friday and saturday nights -_-

My day was good though :D

WTF???I dont think im very urban.

I'll stick to A&F and superdry i think.

WTF???I dont think im very urban.

I'll stick to A&F and superdry i think.

Love their clothes. Got my eye on this cracking winter coat from them when i next get paid. Helps that there's one just over the road from work too

Special day for me yesterday - best score yet round Kilworth Springs. Even then the game frustrates and you wonder how you possibly manage to take three putts from 10 feet twice. Never mind I enjoyed the moment. In all visits so far the course is now only winning by 116 games to 1. :D

Went out for a Ruby last night. Shame I dont eat Indian food. Bit of banter going round with me Tevez and Bonehead.

Tevez was his usual pissed up self. Wanting to buy a Torch and a funnel from Tesco. :unsure:

Now off to book my first lads holiday and get some bets on for today. :D

Played Kilworth once Thracian when i popped back to Leicester also Rothley Park,nice course Kilworth especially the 18th. :thumbup:

I four putted in a Medal at my course last weekend not done that for a couple of years,Winter League starts tomorrow,has felt like Winter down here for the last 4 months with all the crap weather we have had in Cornwall. :cool:

Played Kilworth once Thracian when i popped back to Leicester also Rothley Park,nice course Kilworth especially the 18th. :thumbup:

I four putted in a Medal at my course last weekend not done that for a couple of years,Winter League starts tomorrow,has felt like Winter down here for the last 4 months with all the crap weather we have had in Cornwall. :cool:

Love that hole at Newquay - the one on the left extreme of the course where you whack it down the steep hill towards the beach. Given a following wind you can feel like Tiger Woods at his best. It's just a pity the feeling doesn't last more than the one hole. :D

PS: PM me if you're back again and fancy a game.

Thats the 5th hole,OOB all down the left,I always struggle on the Par 3, 9th in the other corner. :cry:

I play at Treloy GC my 15 year old is a Junior member at Newquay,will let you know next time I am up in Leicester,was asked to play in a Comp at Kilworth next Friday by Steve French,I play off 18 (bit of a bandit) but still coming down. ;0) :beer:

Thats the 5th hole,OOB all down the left,I always struggle on the Par 3, 9th in the other corner. :cry:

I play at Treloy GC my 15 year old is a Junior member at Newquay,will let you know next time I am up in Leicester,was asked to play in a Comp at Kilworth next Friday by Steve French,I play off 18 (bit of a bandit) but still coming down. ;0) :beer:

I can do '18' no trouble - especially in the wind and rain that typifies Kilworth. I'll try to keep the swing smooth until you get in touch.

FullMetalJacket3.jpg

If you're not familiar with the name Kubrick and/or the name Full Metal Jacket, it won't make any sense to you.

Could've googled it yourself, pah! ^_^

I'm a fan of Stanley & the word Kubrickian is in my vocabulary, but I've never seen full metal jacket! (I've never been a fan of war type films)

Not a bad day thank you, Scowehs cronk mobile got us safely to and from Huddersfield against the odds bless it. I'm in love with super lloyd! We nearly got beaten to death by a total scumbag in a yellow car who looked like a drug dealer and supported Huddersfield but Sam and Mark would've had him. I'm a tad drunk by the way hence the childish style of writing.

Goodnight xxx