Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

My main annoyance about flying is the mad rush people make getting on and off the plane. YOU HAVE ALLOCATED SEATS! They aren't going to leave without you if you're sat in the waiting area. There's no need to tut because they're letting the elderly and disabled on before you. Guess what, even if you do manage to make it off the plane quicker than everyone else, run to passport control and get through first, you still have to wait for your luggage like everybody else!

Not on Ryanair you don't! It's every man for themselves. It's very rare I take hold luggage too, unless I'm going with the missis- hair straighteners, hair dryer, dildo etc. So in some respects it is beneficial rushing!

I was just listening to iTunes on shuffle and some John Cooper Clarke came on which got me thinking...

Inspired by Moosey's unofficial, unauthorised remix of Ken's poem, imagine if we crowd sourced an album or EP and made Ken into Leicester's answer to John Cooper Clarke.

Moosey can obviously drop a beat, I mess around with Audition and Audiomulch a bit and we've got a few other members who like to make music.

If Ken wrote and recorded a few poems and a different person remixed each one for our own pleasure or whatever.

Obviously it would depend on Ken being up for it and enough people having as much time on their hands as I often do when I'm avoiding work  lol

Edited by 21st Century Fox

Wasted money again. Bought two box set CD's for a fiver. One called pure Guitar, Classical, Flamenco and Jazz and a blues collection with track going back to the twenties including Ella and Sarah vaughn who I have nebver really liked.

I'm  willing to be flexible now I'm approaching old age.

I went into college today to speak to my tutor, to see about next year typically the football course wasn't setting stone anyway, but basically despite passing on my course i basically got told that my choice is simply do the course again or nothing! So i'm stuck doing the same course same level aswell! all over again! i've been at college for three years now can you believe! doing the same course yes but working through the levels, but now i'm expected to redo something i've already done and passed!

Genuine questions here and certainly not a pop a leicesterpool....

The phrase 'setting stone' I always thought it was 'set in stone' as in:

"The football course was never set in stone..."

Just out of interest, which ones right? I only ask because I saw somebody else put setting stone a few days ago too.

Again, not a dig at you leicesterpool, actually agree with you that it's a pretty wank situation that you have to redo the same level again and feel for you a bit.

Genuine questions here and certainly not a pop a leicesterpool....

The phrase 'setting stone' I always thought it was 'set in stone' as in:

"The football course was never set in stone..."

Just out of interest, which ones right? I only ask because I saw somebody else put setting stone a few days ago too.

Again, not a dig at you leicesterpool, actually agree with you that it's a pretty wank situation that you have to redo the same level again and feel for you a bit.

lol

It's "set in stone" and I think it was probably me who wrote that other one to have a dig at Leicesterpool. (Although I felt guilty afterwards as I thought it might've been an auto-correct mistake, having seen him do it again I now feel justified in that piss take).

Edited by 21st Century Fox
  • Like 2

In some ways now i'm starting to get regrets on giving up the footy academy at least i had a glimmer of hope on moving onto something else. I don't think they'll have me back... will they?

Jim White will be loving this transfer speculation.

On Thursday there is a live outside broadcast radio phone in 112-1pm.

There is a meeting at the Town Hall when the councillors vote on the proposed cuts.

Somebody will be there calling in and interviewing any one interested in making their voice heard. for or against.

lol

It's "set in stone" and I think it was probably me who wrote that other one to have a dig at Leicesterpool. (Although I felt guilty afterwards as I thought it might've been an auto-correct mistake, having seen him do it again I now feel justified in that piss take).

Glad to be of service!

Good to hear pal.

Cheers Camby

Just finished the last late shift of my 6 day attachment and it's been superb. Definately something I would love a go at permanently sometime in the not too distant future hopefully

Massive respect to the lads and lasses that do that line of work day in day out

Edited by Bob Weasel Fox

Spent the afternoon with my nieces which involved pretty much running around insanely, jumping on the trampoline and playing hide and seek, after a few hours non stop I was worn out, plus my sisters garden is a sun trap it was boiling.