Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Just remember when you use the toilet as well. Long enough so she knows you have washed your hands but nowhere near long enough for her to even contemplate you have taken a dump.

Is there enough time for a cheeky wank too?

Is that what you lot do these days?

I'd never dream of letting a girl get a penny out her purse on a date.

Just remember when you use the toilet as well. Long enough so she knows you have washed your hands but nowhere near long enough for her to even contemplate you have taken a dump.

I'm too skint to pay for it all and I'm not that much of an arse (well I am sometimes) to let her pay it all, so half each is the standard thing now.

I've never shit myself on a date ;) I feel like it beforehand though.

Is there enough time for a cheeky wank too?

I wouldn't suggest putting a comment about your premature ejaculation.

Is that what you lot do these days?

I'd never dream of letting a girl get a penny out her purse on a date.

me neither but I'm out of the loop thesedays.

Well I've been trying to arrange a date with anyone who wants one for about 2 weeks and still nothing. I might be very close to one though.

lol Oh dear. 

• Like 1

Thought I'd won on the Irish lottery last night. Checked my numbers, both of them had come out, was loving it thinking I've won for once. 

Went into Betfred this morning, checked my results... Appears I was looking at the wrong date and yet again won nothing :facepalm:

Dad just got in from work. Checked his lottery account online from last nights draw. He's won £3198! ... Guess who's paying for Middlesbrough away? lol

Edited by Fox92
  • Like 1

My kindele has stopped working. Was trying to connet to the internet through my PC and it froze. Now it is just a white screen. Cannot access anything. May have blew a fuse.

That's cos you've got the Afrikaan version

So I was cheeky and asked someone "so when do you wanna go out for a drink then?" and got this response:

Duno hun in a few weeks once ive got to know you a bit x

Kinda in there

Had a touch of Lenin s revenge. This cheap Bulgarian lager finally got the better of me. There's been stuff leaving my bottom like starlings startled from a tree.

Get some of the Bulgarian yogurt. A bit of lactobacillus bulgaricus usually does the trick for me when I have a funny tummy.

Lamby:

If she was really keen to know about you, she would've wanted to 'know about you' almost immediately.

Therefore, I reckon she's got someone else lined up or she doesn't really want to meet you again.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

Lamby:

If she was really keen to know about you, she would've wanted to 'know about you' almost immediately.

Therefore, I reckon she's got someone else lined up or she doesn't really want to meet you again.

I've only been talking to her for 3 fecking days