Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

My kindle has stopped working. Was trying to connet to the internet through my PC and it froze. Now it is just a white screen. Cannot access anything. May have blew a fuse.

Have you tried rebooting your Kindle? Hold the power and home button for 20 seconds then release them

Edited by Smudge

I've only been talking to her for 3 fecking days

Time is running out then. When you've got nothing going for you, you really need to work the enigmatic angle, and you can only do that for so long. If she's saying she wants to get to know you, you might as well give up.

Edited by MooseBreath
  • Like 2

Get some of the Bulgarian yogurt. A bit of lactobacillus bulgaricus usually does the trick for me when I have a funny tummy.

I'm flying home tomorrow. Just hope I don't get it on the plane.

Guest MattP

Had a touch of Lenin s revenge. This cheap Bulgarian lager finally got the better of me. There's been stuff leaving my bottom like starlings startled from a tree.

lol

Time is running out then. When you've got nothing going for you, you really need to work the enigmatic angle, and you can only do that for so long. If she's saying she wants to get to know you, you might as well give up.

lol

Alternatively Lamby, you could take her on a date - got to be signing on time soon surely?

Thanks. Thought I'd knackered it. Did try a couple of combinations but not long enough. Still not connected to my home network. Its asking for a password yet when I first got it it connected right away. Having trouble reading the figures on the router which I assume has the password. Strange thing the password section is greyed out. But  It was connectiing without being switched on and downloading a paper. Maybe it doesn't like the Independant.  :)

Thanks. Thought I'd knackered it. Did try a couple of combinations but not long enough. Still not connected to my home network. Its asking for a password yet when I first got it it connected right away. Having trouble reading the figures on the router which I assume has the password. Strange thing the password section is greyed out. But  It was connectiing without being switched on and downloading a paper. Maybe it doesn't like the Independant.  :)

Let me know if you want me to send you anymore books. I can send you some at the weekend.

I need to really get down to reading the ones I have. Got the one written by a FT member Kings Ransom. Not bad. Espionage and killings. The hero is unwittingly drawn into it. Trouble is I'm only reading a chapter at a time. Not quite James Bond kind of spy. I'm waiting for him to start being shot at. He thinks he's been hired for a simple sales job but it goes much higher.

Good news on the whole concerning my dad. His first CT Scan since they found his cancer is unoperable has shown that the tumours haven't grown at all. Providing he keeps up his chemo and that prevents anything spreading or anything current enlarging he shall be fine. The consultant says it's unlikely though that the current ones will ever shrink/go away 

Very pleased for both of you. :)

Very pleased for both of you. :)

Thanks. I admit to saying a bit of a prayer this morning lol

They're doing everything possible to help. Eating stuff like asparagus helps allegedly, he's sick of the stuff but mum still keeps cooking it!

Watched a program earlier and the woman visited leicester for a curry. She was being explained how turmeric and cumercin I think it was called is also looking like it could halt cancer growth. Dad hates curry but I don't care I'm taking them out for one next week when my brother's back!

Online dating is the only way I don't scare people off first time

lol  lol  lol

How many times have you been told "I'm just popping to the bathroom" and them never return on a date?

Edited by marko

Good news on the whole concerning my dad. His first CT Scan since they found his cancer is unoperable has shown that the tumours haven't grown at all. Providing he keeps up his chemo and that prevents anything spreading or anything current enlarging he shall be fine. The consultant says it's unlikely though that the current ones will ever shrink/go away 

Quality news mate!!

So I was cheeky and asked someone "so when do you wanna go out for a drink then?" and got this response:

Kinda in there

The best line ever lol lol In the nicest way possible Lamby, I really don't think you're 'in there'

Edited by Tom17LCFC

Online dating is the only way I don't scare people off first time

Lamby online dating is the way forward. I went on POF and within a week I was boshing a 35 year old divorcee.

Saying that I am better looking than you, have got a car and I didn't make her pay half.

You have no chance.

So I was cheeky and asked someone "so when do you wanna go out for a drink then?" and got this response:

Kinda in there

Seems like a polite way of saying "leave me alone please, I'd rather not to know you".