Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

lol  lol  lol

How many times have you been told "I'm just popping to the bathroom" and them never return on a date?

Never actually.

I did go on a date once where this girl looked nice on webcam but in real life she was like something from Alien. She was soo far she took up 2 seats on the bus and we went to Burger King for lunch. Then she text me later on after it finished saying "Oh, we didn't kiss". I was thinking of replying with "And why do you think that was?"

Lamby online dating is the way forward. I went on POF and within a week I was boshing a 35 year old divorcee.

Saying that I am better looking than you, have got a car and I didn't make her pay half.

You have no chance.

lol

Never actually.

I did go on a date once where this girl looked nice on webcam but in real life she was like something from Alien. She was soo far she took up 2 seats on the bus and we went to Burger King for lunch. Then she text me later on after it finished saying "Oh, we didn't kiss". I was thinking of replying with "And why do you think that was?"

Took her on the bus and went Burger King for lunch. Lamby you are clearly on the wind up here lol

• Like 1

Never actually.

To be fair it sounds like she's dodged a bullet.

Took her on the bus and went Burger King for lunch. Lamby you are clearly on the wind up here lol

It was her choice not mine. Then later on after it had ended she goes "oh we could of gone to mine and you could of got a blowy"....er, awkward.

To be fair it sounds like she's dodged a bullet.

She couldn't dodge anything she was that fat.

• Like 1

Out of interest what was your reply to that?

"Maybe next time" when I knew there wouldn't be a next time

You have to pity Lamby's life.

It's the only fecking fun I get

My current feelings towards the guy.

As much as some of you like his ''banter'', I cannot think that this guy isn't a WUM.

It was her choice not mine. Then later on after it had ended she goes "oh we could of have gone to mine and you could of have got a blowy"....er, awkward.

Classy. 

Pics or it isn't true. :whistle:

I wouldn't want any pics of her to begin with now.

fook off you're 23/24!  lol

this story of sadness is almost unbearable!

I'm 23 in 2 months exactly ;)