Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I really do hate Sunday's, there really boring and depressing! With no football on it makes it worse. Bring on next saturday!

I had plans today but my mate said it was going to rain all day, like a fool I believed him, changed my plans accordingly and not one drop of rain.

Lazy. Until I get a new pin number I can't go to a cshpoint and Monday I may not go near my bank to draw cash over the counter so never wanted to spend too much till tuesday.

Went on the City forums for five minutes. Too much for me. Lucky there is only a plastic knife next to me. :)

I was looking for a video clip. Sure it featured in Up Pompie. Think it was at the beginning where an old woman used to come on crying 'Woe is me' thought it fitted well for the Pearson out' brigade.

I had plans today but my mate said it was going to rain all day, like a fool I believed him, changed my plans accordingly and not one drop of rain.

matt another post about the weather, don't let the weather dictate your life. :thumbup:

Guest MattP

Had a embarrassing moment this morning.

The scrap merchants who drive around seemingly everyday shouting 'any old iron' came around again. So I got an old iron from my house and went outside. They pulled over and I said 'do you accept these'......he looked at me bemused and after a few seconds said 'yes'.......I thought it would be funny but it was just really awkward.

Ron that's brilliant! lol

Still think it would be better if he said no. Imagine the headlines in the Sun.

MOBILE IRON MERCHANT SAYS NO TO ANY OLD IRON.

A man from Leicester and a long suffering fan of LCFC recived a shock whe a iron merchant refused to take the iron he offered after hearing the call 'Any old iron' coming down the street where he lived. Mr Ronnie (age undetermined) told reporters 'I was in the kitchen when I heard the shout. Without thinking I grabbed an iron out of the wive's hand and rushed into the stree.' Mr Ronnie continued I asked the driver of the pick up if he accepted irons. I was shocked when he said no and told him that I could report him to the Trade Description Board. He just shrugged and told me there was no demand for old irons.'

My wife was relieved though because she was in the middle of a pile of ironing'

Mrs Ronnie said  'He is lucky he brought the iron back or he would have felt the rolling pin. Apart from supporting Leicester and a defender of Wellens he is a sensible man.'

• Like 1

Just incase you don't know buddy, pure gym is closed today as they flooded last night apparently

Thanks mate but won't be going there no more! Stopped going now, giving insanity a good go for 2 months and then joining the gym at Loughborough when I go back to uni.

I just called the pension office. Apparently I am still registered for JSA but signed off. I have to cancel it altogether before I can switch. Only had a few hours pay from my part time job since July 5th. Good job I have enough to cover bills this month.

So have to go to the job centre to tell them. When I signed off all they did was shove a piece of paper at me to sign. No questions or advice as to whether I was doing it right. They seemed eager to get me off their hands. Wonder if other job centres have staff like that?

Would have liked to go there today but have to go to the housing office on Regent Road for a meeting. Neighbour had his 'friends' in last night again. Arrived at midnight just as I was going bed. Drunk or drugged and just sat on the stairs out side his door. Got up this morning and fag ends oand a beer can on the steps and outside my door. No thought about cleaning it up. Also noticed the smoke alarm on the stairs has been covered by foil. I have photographic evidence now and a recording not best quality but shows a little of what happens. He has denyed it before.

they only last a day  :thumbup: find something better to do  :D

Not when you have an ant/flying ant nest underneath your fridge. They use a disused gas pipe to come through and break through the concrete that we re-do every single year. ****ers.

Not when you have an ant/flying ant nest underneath your fridge. They use a disused gas pipe to come through and break through the concrete that we re-do every single year. ****ers.

:o

flippin heck,collect them up ,  They should use those ants to make  masonry drills !!