Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Great day. Went to Bath and watched Bath vs Leicester at The Rec with a mate from work who's from there. Away wins for Tigers and City. Quality. And drank beer and whisky in the evening in London.

Only 2 more days at work until Cuba.

Great weekend really.

Yesterday speaks for itself in terms of a great football match to watch, with a fantastic win for City and an overall great day. Today I've been at work, so it's not exactly been exciting, but coming home to find I've won £30 on my betting for this weekend makes it much sweeter.

Are the Cigars really as good as there made out to be there sir?

Apparently they are the best in the world. Lots of fakes though so you have to be careful what you buy. The best are the those rolled on the thighs of a virgin, they're the ones I'm going for.

Apparently they are the best in the world. Lots of fakes though so you have to be careful what you buy. The best are the those rolled on the thighs of a virgin, they're the ones I'm going for.

I think you need to find some really bizzare yet Funky Cuban music while you are out there are bring some random CD's back, are you just on an All Inclusive beach holiday or are you getting to Havana?

I think you need to find some really bizzare yet Funky Cuban music while you are out there are bring some random CD's back, are you just on an All Inclusive beach holiday or are you getting to Havana?

Into Havana on Wednesday. Got the first 3 nights booked in a hotel in Old Havana then it's on the road for a bit of travelling round the Western side of the island. No real plan as yet but will probably be going to Vinales and Trinidad then back to Havana.

I can't wait for the music. Chilling with a mojito, a cigar and some live music is going to be sensational.

Into Havana on Wednesday. Got the first 3 nights booked in a hotel in Old Havana then it's on the road for a bit of travelling round the Western side of the island. No real plan as yet but will probably be going to Vinales and Trinidad then back to Havana.

I can't wait for the music. Chilling with a mojito, a cigar and some live music is going to be sensational.

It sure will!!

I guess CD's will all be really really cheap over there so just buy loads of random stuff (if you can carry it) and then obviously upload the best of when yo get back Buena Vista Style!!!

It sure will!!

I guess CD's will all be really really cheap over there so just buy loads of random stuff (if you can carry it) and then obviously upload the best of when yo get back Buena Vista Style!!!

Definitely up for that. If I get a chance to see any of the old Buena Vista musicians I will probably wet my pants.