Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I may have been going bank. Had to go back to the job centre. I was signed off but noy unregistered for pension credits. No taxpayers money since July 5th you'd be pleased to know but don't get the flags out yet, some could be backdated.

I may have been going bank. Had to go back to the job centre. I was signed off but noy unregistered for pension credits. No taxpayers money since July 5th you'd be pleased to know but don't get the flags out yet, some could be backdated.

Doesn't bother me where your income comes from. I know you've put some shifts in during your time.

Been to Brighton for a few days with the wife and another couple.Really nice place,never been before.The Lanes area was good,decent bars and some good places to eat,I would recommend Casa Don Carlos Spanish Tapas,it was one of the best meals for a long time.Anyone else been to Brighton for a night out?

Guest MattP

I might be being thick here but I thought you were 60, how do you get a pension now rather than JSA?

Do you have a private pension as well?

I might be being thick here but I thought you were 60, how do you get a pension now rather than JSA?

My dad had a fairly decent job and retired at 50, I know he claimed a part pension from his work and it increased when he was 60.

Ta

I said yo the girl at the JC Don't this the wrong way but I'm glad I wom't be forced to look for jobs. I will still look but it will be on my terms..

Anyway they have not said anything for the last 6 months. Took my card in quick glance and gave me a new sheet. Even the bloke at the work program 'parked' me call every month

'Any change?'

No

OK speak to you next month.

He'll get no bpnus trying too help me/ His success will come from 18-24 year olds. Training, apprenticeships and job experience in Poundland. Good luck to him. He has to do yjings the way that is best for him as we all do. I do a few hours paid work and happy to do volunteer work of some sort for the rest of my income. I do not want to do nothing for it.

It's what is known as Pension Credit. I don't understand it fully but it's if you have paid so many years NI. Even my JSA would have been the same. To be honest who would prefer going Job Centre every fortnight hoping that what has been put down as a job search passes scrutiny. I can still apply for jobs but if an employer says no then I can't be told I never tried and sanctioned. Two years of it is enough. I hope people see that. I hate that place. If I was offered a job there I would turn it down. :)

Guest Col city fan

Lamby online dating is the way forward. I went on POF and within a week I was boshing a 35 year old divorcee.

Saying that I am better looking than you, have got a car and I didn't make her pay half.

You have no chance.

lol

:thumbup:

I had polite reply from the coach, he said it was shame i left and basically said we would have worked together to help me improve my game, but he did say i was welcome back any time, do you reckon he meant it or just saying?

How about telling him you would love to give it another go, and when can you come back?

How about telling him you would love to give it another go, and when can you come back?

Not sure, i replied back saying i would be interested in returning. 

Edited: Just checked my email, he said i can return on Monday.

Edited by Leicesterpool

Wow, that makes you sound full of enthusiasm! 

Guest MattP

Sounds like you have the enthusiam of Pythias returning to the king.