Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Guest MattP

Was driving yesterday, looked in my mirror and the person in the car behind had a Mr. Bean mask on. Was slightly weird and worrying!

Is this actually true? lol lol

Is this actually true? lol lol

Seriously it's true. Was at a red light, looked in the mirror and spotted him. My mum was in the passenger seat, so I said 'oh, Mr Beans behind us' and she says 'what, someone who looks like him?' I replied 'no its Rowan himself'. She turned around and there was this person with a Mr Bean mask on. Was one of the weirdest things I've ever seen.

Just had a call from some market research woman. Only said it was a short survey. Some leisure and activitie to valuate services in my area. Well the majority of things I had to say no. Water skiing? Sno boarding? Canoeing? Surfing?

Then how long do you walk over ten minutes don't count walking around shops. Any football coaching?

TNC think they are. Could have took their registration code but had no pen handy. Won't do it again because I was doing dinner and my microwave was beeping halfway through.

This is a link to Tunin which does the stream for PanjPani radio and raDNO 12-4pm today.

http://tunein.com/radio/PanjPani-Radio-s98039/

Don't know if you can get a football stream on Saturdays. There is a downloadable ap as well which would be useful to overseas fans.

I may be reading a new poem today. I doubt anyone on here will like it or agree with the message but the rest of the show will be interesting. :)

Just searche radio leicester and its only showing the sports round up after the game.

http://tunein.com/radio/BBC-Radio-Leicester-Sport-Full-Time-p335638/

Guest MattP

lets hope his wife doesn't read this thread. you know how rumours spread.

I'm pretty sure a random French woman from Roubiux wouldn't be stumbling the "How was your Day" thread of the General Chat forum of Foxestalk.

I'm pretty sure a random French woman from Roubiux wouldn't be stumbling the "How was your Day" thread of the General Chat forum of Foxestalk.

Sure you're right. If he turns up for the game Saturday on crutches it will be a little suspicious.

Guest MattP

Sure you're right. If he turns up for the game Saturday on crutches it will be a little suspicious.

Certainly will, footballer on crutches, chance in a million.

Guest Col city fan

Just spent more than 15 kilometres on the bike. So good. My legs feel like a pair of rubbers, though. lol

lol

Good on ya mate..

Been to Brighton for a few days with the wife and another couple.Really nice place,never been before.The Lanes area was good,decent bars and some good places to eat,I would recommend Casa Don Carlos Spanish Tapas,it was one of the best meals for a long time.Anyone else been to Brighton for a night out?

I went to Brighton for a mates stag do 3/4 years ago. Good night out to be fair