Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

So much for Portsmouth v Oxford.

My mate and I left with 15 minutes plus about 5 minutes of injury time remaining!! (His idea not mine)

We left to 'Is there a fire drill?'

I've never left a game so early. I couldn't believe the number of people streaming towards the station so early.

Edited by Isle of Wight Fox

Set off this morning and picked up my new motorbike, had a brilliant ride back and stopped for a KFC with my dad and got back in time to hear the match - which we won in what sounded like a great turnaround. Insurance on the bike somehow worked out about £80 less than I'd been quoted online, dodged all the rain... It's been one of the truly great days for me!

Massive fire down at my local recycling plant today. 40+ firefighters, even had to call one of Sheffield's stations as well. Can still smell smoke.

I went for the first time just the other day to throw some wood away, now the place has caught fire :unsure:

Massive fire down at my local recycling plant today. 40+ firefighters, even had to call one of Sheffield's stations as well. Can still smell smoke.

I went for the first time just the other day to throw some wood away, now the place has caught fire :unsure:

Your a fire starter, twisted fire starter :whistle:
  • Like 1

Shit day, the Mother not that well again.

Will end up back in hospital if she ain't careful.

God knows why she get's like she does sometimes, it like something triggers off while she's sleeping and she wakes up like it.

Very annoying. 

Shit day, the Mother not that well again.

Will end up back in hospital if she ain't careful.

God knows why she get's like she does sometimes, it like something triggers off while she's sleeping and she wakes up like it.

Very annoying. 

Hope it all pans out okay.

How does she get? 

very sad.Hope she gets the right treatment.

She's been alright since she came out of hospital, just came on today again. 

Used to it now, occurs every couple of months, sometimes she goes hyper and aggressive, sometimes she doesn't speak at all.

Might be something that occurs in sleep, might be tablets and stuff affect her.

Just don't want her to go back in the Royal.

She's been alright since she came out of hospital, just came on today again. 

Used to it now, occurs every couple of months, sometimes she goes hyper and aggressive, sometimes she doesn't speak at all.

Might be something that occurs in sleep, might be tablets and stuff affect her.

Just don't want her to go back in the Royal.

Sorry to hear that.  Can I suggest very strongly that you make sure you are getting some counselling to help you deal with this.  My mother in law has mental health issues, and my wife and her sisters are still dealing with the fall out 20 years after leaving home.  This stuff is hard to get your head around, don't be afraid to ask for help. 

• Like 2