Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Depends what kind of person you are.

Playing football especially I respond better to criticism. When I was playing under 18's my manager would hammer me at halftime as he knew I that's what would fire me up.

All part of growing up I'm afraid, you won't have people standing next to you all the time saying "well done" or "keep going"

Yeah but in this early part of your career you need support and encouragement. Anyway it's going to get very interesting in the next training session, two of my mates are interested in joining now!. I've emailed the coach to see if he'll let them join. Also one of them i know doesn't take kindly to criticism! 

Edited by Leicesterpool

Yeah but in this early part of your career you need support and encouragement. Anyway it's going to get very interesting in the next training session, two of my mates are interested in joining now!. I've emailed the coach to see if he'll let them join. Also one of them i know doesn't take kindly to criticism!

Why will he let your mates join?

When your kids, yeah - it should be about encouragement. But as soon as you start playing in the senior teams, you are saying that you are big enough to take it. Time to get serious and listen to your coaches and take the rough with the smooth.

You want support and encouragement but you have don't sweet FA to earn it yet. When you reach a decent level of football (ie when people other than your family and mates come to watch) and start putting in a decent shift for a few weeks. THAT'S when you get support, not after you drop out, join up again and bitch about a bit of training on a forum.

With each post that goes by I become more convinced that you are just trolling this subject. If your not, you must live on a completely different planet.

EDIT: So what is this? They're LOOKING for players? Is it a team or what? I thought it was a course? I still don't get why you go for trial at proper clubs if you want to be a footballer?

Edited by FoxesAreBlue

Leicesterpool, have you never heard the quote "Let my haters be my motivators".

Just bottle that shit up and release it in unhealthy bursts of aggression* next time you're playing against them in training.

*I know I shouldn't have to say this, but I some how think I should.... I'm not saying rape them.

Edited by 21st Century Fox
  • Like 2

Possibly just encountered one of the worst moment's in my life.

God knows what nextdoor think.

Might need some help after all, that was definitely a new low. 

Make sure you get the help you need. 

Today is better in terms of calmer, but still not great.

Just frustrating that she was alright on Tues & Wed, then suddenly come Thurs she goes down hill again. 

Some days are harder than others, when she's like this.

Today is better in terms of calmer, but still not great.

Just frustrating that she was alright on Tues & Wed, then suddenly come Thurs she goes down hill again. 

Some days are harder than others, when she's like this.

These things go like that.  Nothing to be ashamed of mate, dont worry about the neighbours.  Seriously though, you should go to the GP and ask for some counselling to help you through it.  It helps a lot.

Today has been one of the worst this week.

Not responding & hallucinating, emergency doctor came out and said leave her.

No mental help can come till Monday. 

I'm so sorry to hear that. {{hugs}}

Today has been one of the worst this week.

Not responding & hallucinating, emergency doctor came out and said leave her.

No mental help can come till Monday.

I hope you get the help you need buddy, chin up

Over to Stoke Manderville, for some more tests. Long old day, and not long back. Not even seen the football scores yet.

Good luck with the test results DT