Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

It's ****ing killing me not knowing whether Leicesterpool is a work of pure genius, who's spent years cultivating this amazing character for our pleasure or if he really is a weird kid.

If it's the former, you truly are wasted here, you could be Generation Y's answer to Alan Bennett.

Edited by 21st Century Fox

Does anybody know where you can get trip wire?

Tesco had bundles of it earlier. Picked myself up a couple of yards, gonna string it round my cat flap so I know about any pesky intruder that wonders in.

Not cheap though. £20 a metre, 30 if you want it electrified.

EDIT: All joking aside I do quite like Leicesterpool :thumbup:  Some of the abuse he gets is a bit unnecessary.

Edited by Harry - LCFC

What about if you have an affair with Jessica Ennis or Kerry Katona, you bring one of them home, but you nearly get caught in the act, and she has to make an exit through your back garden, and they trip over the trip wire and hurt themselves.

You wouldn't be laughing then would you.

Met up with a few mates had a kick about in the park, nothing like a nice sunny day in the park! Been a good day until the lad next door keeps taking short cuts across my lawn, i've warned him polity in the past but he still does it. The family next door are right scum bags, if i catch that lad doing it again they'll see a different side of me. I'm not going to get violent or threaten him, just maybe that slight anger in my voice. 

It's posts like this that force the government into draconian measures to restrict internet content. !!

Good idea if not illegal. Maybe the parents are scumbags but they will be rich scumbags if they sue you for injuring their little boy. The good thing is that they may move to a better area.  They could even buy a house next to one of MattP houses.:) Which would be unfortunate for him.

A lot cheaper to have a quiet word with them. maybe invite them round for drinks. You never know they could be civilised scumbags.

Met up with a few mates had a kick about in the park, nothing like a nice sunny day in the park! Been a good day until the lad next door keeps taking short cuts across my lawn, i've warned him politely in the past but he still does it. The family next door are right scum bags, if i catch that lad doing it again they'll see a different side of me. I'm not going to get violent or threaten him, just maybe that slight anger in my voice. 

HAHAHAHAHA! This reminds me of Mr. Furious!

Met up with a few mates had a kick about in the park, nothing like a nice sunny day in the park! Been a good day until the lad next door keeps taking short cuts across my lawn, i've warned him politely in the past but he still does it. The family next door are right scum bags, if i catch that lad doing it again they'll see a different side of me. I'm not going to get violent or threaten him, just maybe that slight anger in my voice. 

Although I did laugh at that last bit, I feel for you here. Hate people that don't have any respect and choose to walk over someone's garden instead of following the pavement.

Is it the Turkish people you find creepy or the concept of working?

The people

One of the guys in there treats everyone else fine but then talks to me like a baby after spending time not serving me and pretending to ignore me. He also kept going "Thank you, thank you, thank you, cheers, thank you" before he gave me change.

The Turkish kebab shop owner in aylestone used to offer free food to some girls if they shown him their tits.

He said it to the wrong girl one Saturday night and she went home and told her dad. Unfortunately for the kebab man he'd only said it to a girl who's dad is renown for being a hard ba**ard. The dad then went down the next day ordered 3 large kebabs with loads of salad and chilli sauce on and chucked them all over him and the shop.

Strangely enough the owner never said anything to girls after that.

Make a poll to decide what to do.

There are always loads of unread threads when I have to go out.

Usual Tuesday stuff

Community media meet up at the Coffee Republic (Anyone welcome) Start 9.30)

Editors meeting Apex start 10.30-11

Media training - writing short articles. Radio Leicester (all welcome) start 1pm-2pm

Still had no PC paid into my account should have started in July. Getting fed up with them.

One of my laptops was acting funny yesterday. The My internet security was saying my AV was out of date which my AV said it was wrong and it everythinh was up to date. When I tried to connect to the net I couldn't. because a box came up saying it did not recognise the browser.

Luckily I had seen this before. It turned out my PC was wrong. Jan 2065 or something. Changed it and all was fine.