Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Guest MattP

Been caught up with after not reporting a bit of an iffy payment into my bank account a few months back.

Frustrating but only myself to blame.

Guest MattP

Thought you were a model citizen. Never had you down as a fiddler. :) Well done.

It wasn't fiddling. I was about to go to New Zealand and I thought I'll sort it when I get back.

Spent it out there so thought I'd leave it. I was stealing from big business who pray onbthe vulnerable so my conscious is clear.

Gonna have to pay it back now though.

Edited by MattP

Strange thing just happened. Passing my flat door on the way to the kitchen (inside) I heard noises outside. Looked through the dpyhole and neighbours mates were there smoking sitting on the steps. I said aloud to myself 'Wow whats that smell?' Then I set one of the ring tones off on my phone and pretended to be taking a call.

Yes thanks for calling me back, they are here again, smells like cannabis OK see you in ten minutes.'

Next thing the blokes had left the house. I don't understand why. :)

Just called the DWP up again about my unpaid PC. Told me I had to give five days from last time I called (Thurs) I said I was told that on the previous occasions. Then he said the person the email was sent to had been on holiday for two weeks. (how many others were kept waiting?) This was after I'd been put through to the dept dealing with Leicester. So now been told if the docs I sent in are OK and they dont want more info I should have payment by the weekend. I'll believe it when I see it.

Government civil service offices. BLAH.

Strange thing just happened. Passing my flat door on the way to the kitchen (inside) I heard noises outside. Looked through the dpyhole and neighbours mates were there smoking sitting on the steps. I said aloud to myself 'Wow whats that smell?' Then I set one of the ring tones off on my phone and pretended to be taking a call.

Yes thanks for calling me back, they are here again, smells like cannabis OK see you in ten minutes.'

Next thing the blokes had left the house. I don't understand why. :)

Good luck having any windows left next time you come home.

Guest MattP

Why's the best way to get to Glasgow from Leicester?

I need to be there by 1:00pm on 21st Sept and return a day later, fly or train?

I'd fly to Edinburgh from East Mids and get the train across.

Why's the best way to get to Glasgow from Leicester?

I need to be there by 1:00pm on 21st Sept and return a day later, fly or train?

Flybe do daily flights to Glasgow from East Midlands. Train would be a pain in the arse from Leicester.

To be honest I'm feeling pretty depressed i got a letter reminding me of my enrollment next week for the same course and same level i did last year. I don't mind the idea of returning to college but the idea of doing the same course and same level is making me feel pretty low. 

Miles away near Cov, lucky it's a home based job though so it's only an initial few days I'll have to travel far. it sounded promising on the phone at least from the recruitment agency

Best of luck. :fc:

• Like 1

oss my mind

Good luck having any windows left next time you come home.

That did cross my mind but I don't like giving in and if a place more suitable for his needs is found for my neighbour it will solve both our problems. It won't stop until that happens and I'm not moving.

Glad this arrived well in time for Saturday. Thank you to the club for keeping calm with my persistence and not getting pissed off with my calls to have it delivered on time!

1016215_10152176164282575_835381034_n.jp

My brother's wedding present. Would have expressed my happiness about it all on here before but my brother is on this site so had to keep it quiet! 

• Like 2

Glad this arrived well in time for Saturday. Thank you to the club for keeping calm with my persistence and not getting pissed off with my calls to have it delivered on time!

1016215_10152176164282575_835381034_n.jp

My brother's wedding present. Would have expressed my happiness about it all on here before but my brother is on this site so had to keep it quiet!

Cracking present, but haven't you just spoiled the surprise? lol