Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Want to go out to the Leicester Day event but there is a problem with our front door again. Since thursday the key fob reader outside has been damaged and removed. Now people can only enter the house if another resident is in to open the door from the inside. Don't know why it was remove. i said damaged I am assuming that as it was fine when I came home Thursday. Never went out Friday and I only found out Saturday when I collected the post Got to see if my neighbour is in or leave the door open and hope he doesnt go out and shut the door behind him.

This sort of thing seems to happen at the weekend when the housing office is closed plus its Bank Holiday so no contact with them till Tuesday unless the emergency will deal with it.

About to head off to The Oval. Haven't had a drink since last Saturday so will make up for the underwhelming end to The Ashes by breaking my fast and getting absolutely shitfaced. Love a good bank holiday Sunday.

Pretty good. Successful day on the m the market loads of stalls with people highlighting the unfairness that around us via newsletters pamphlets and reports containing facts gathered.exists  A DNO editor went around the stalls and everyone agreed to come on a raDNO radio slot to talk about their organisation and what they are doing to raise awareness regarding the vulnerable among us. We had a few interested in the media training stuff we do and willing to help.

Nearly forgot.  A genuine thank you to whoever contacted the  Board Game club I am a member of and informiing them of my illness and hospital stay. I saw one of them today and he wished me well. I was surprised that he knew and it must have taken time to contact them.

Edited by Rincewind

Always amazes me anyone ever agreed to pay it. Always kept saying no and never got declined.

I paid PPI on a loan I took when I was student, but it was over 10 years ago. Took me nearly 6/7 years to pay it off. I'm not sure if I qualify to claim it back, specifically as I shouldn't have had it, as I wasn't able to use it, not being in work and all at the time I took it out.

Edited by sphericalfox