Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

What happened?!

Went on a "date" she was too busy on her phone all day and wasn't even interested in me at all, so I text her asking that I got a reply of "sorry". I didn't even get a cuddle either!

Went on a "date" she was too busy on her phone all day and wasn't even interested in me at all, so I text her asking that I got a reply of "sorry". I didn't even get a cuddle either!

This sounds like your only account of a dalliance with a consenting female which isn't completely fabricated.

Interesting talk on setting up a radio station at Radio Leicester. Dome that did it for Demon FM gave the talk. Anyone that went DeMonfort may know him.

Also called into a phonefix shop about my laptop. he says it has 50/50 chance of recovery but my Kindle may be beyond help.

I may have to look to get new stuff.

Thought about an I pad or Android depending on price. I may have a little cash but not enough to waste I know someone that fixes and builds PC's so he may be able to have a look at my desktop and laptop. I thought of combining an I pad/Android with a Kindle use. I will just need it for a few sites and documents within the part time job I do. No unnecessary stuff on it.

Need to think about it and weigh up options but if anyone is giving away an I pad or bargain sale I may be interested.

Interesting talk on setting up a radio station at Radio Leicester. Dome that did it for Demon FM gave the talk. Anyone that went DeMonfort may know him.

Also called into a phonefix shop about my laptop. he says it has 50/50 chance of recovery but my Kindle may be beyond help.

I may have to look to get new stuff.

Thought about an I pad or Android depending on price. I may have a little cash but not enough to waste I know someone that fixes and builds PC's so he may be able to have a look at my desktop and laptop. I thought of combining an I pad/Android with a Kindle use. I will just need it for a few sites and documents within the part time job I do. No unnecessary stuff on it.

Need to think about it and weigh up options but if anyone is giving away an I pad or bargain sale I may be interested.

Android Nexus 7. Cheaper than iPad mini and has better specs. Wait for the new version to be out in the UK if it isnt already.

Android Nexus 7. Cheaper than iPad mini and has better specs. Wait for the new version to be out in the UK if it isnt already

Thanks. Just looked. There is a Nexus 7 on Handtec for £179 and on Ebay £170. The  Ebay one is 32GB The LTE is out in Japan in mid Sept and US soon. This was on 25th august.. My finances may be sorted out by then. I'm not too bothered about it being the latest model. Just need it for convenience and  view sites used regular

That's a shame. 

It's not nice when your own mother doesn't give you a cuddle!

My brother asked me to be a Groomsman at his wedding whenever that'll be, next year sometime probably. Which on a related note, does anyone know of anything Stag Do related things to do in Germany?