Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

The hotel will have a bathroom so shitting is no problem and use the bars to pick up slappers to take back to your room for the activities.

Sorted.

Phone number for the radio studio 0116 2464406 Calls and comments welcome 12-4. It is our very own moan in.

Better get going

Edited by Rincewind

My brother asked me to be a Groomsman at his wedding whenever that'll be, next year sometime probably. Which on a related note, does anyone know of anything Stag Do related things to do in Germany?

Won't the best man be in charge of that? Whereabouts in Germany?

It's a joint effort to organise it. Anywhere really, not chosen a place yet.

Germany is a good choice. Nice and friendly place, beer's good as well. Hofbrauhaus in Munich was pretty fun. Wasn't there very long so didn't see too much of the rest of the city

My brother asked me to be a Groomsman at his wedding whenever that'll be, next year sometime probably. Which on a related note, does anyone know of anything Stag Do related things to do in Germany?

Go abseiling off the Munich Olympic stadium with a hangover. If I'd have had enough Euros left on the final morning of my mates stag do I'd have been all over that.

Go abseiling off the Munich Olympic stadium with a hangover. If I'd have had enough Euros left on the final morning of my mates stag do I'd have been all over that.

Climbing a mountain with a hangover was bad enough, so I'll give that one a miss.

Smeone was saying a note book was good as an Android or Ipod my damaged one was. You can have office with them but not the other 2

A Kindle Fire is a good tablet for the money and you can read all the books you've already bought for your original kindle on it.

Guest MattP

I should hope you do, not sure if you have noticed but it says you are on the show.

Guardian contributors, an expert on the bedroom tax and a disability rights campaigner.

Aren't lottery funded projects supposed to make sure they don't harbour political bias?

Edited by MattP

I should hope you do, not sure if you have noticed but it says you are on the show.

Guardian contributors, an expert on the bedroom tax and a disability rights campaigner.

Aren't lottery funded projects supposed to make sure they don't harbour political bias?

We are not politically biased or  motivated. It says on the About page that we provide training opportunities within the media for homeless and vulnerable people. We are a news agency which means that we report news on subjects from homelessness disability vulnerable housing domestic violence mental issues. That is what the lottery expects and they also expect to see results with the training which there has been. I do not see how that doing the above puts me and others in a political box.

We also report on the successes. Quite a few now work for DNO who not so long ago were in hostels. Would you rather they had stayed where they were?

As I said we talked about what Jamie Oliver said in relationship to people on tight budgets and whether they could stretch the little they hat a little further. We also had poets corner and some jokes.

Edited by Rincewind

Guest MattP

We are not politically biased or  motivated. It says on the About page that we provide training opportunities within the media for homeless and vulnerable people. We are a news agency which means that we report news on subjects from homelessness disability vulnerable housing domestic violence mental issues. That is what the lottery expects and they also expect to see results with the training which there has been. I do not see how that doing the above puts me and others in a political box.

We also report on the successes. Quite a few now work for DNO who not so long ago were in hostels. Would you rather they had stayed where they were?

As I said we talked about what Jamie Oliver said in relationship to people on tight budgets and whether they could stretch the little they hat a little further. We also had poets corner and some jokes.

Who was the last man to appear on the show from the Telegraph, Mail, Express, UKIP or Conservative Party?

I've counted 10-12 already from the Guardian or local Labour council.

Who was the last man to appear on the show from the Telegraph, Mail, Express, UKIP or Conservative Party?

I've counted 10-12 already from the Guardian or local Labour council.

You are welcome on at anytime and speak for David cameron. I would love to see a Tory on.  and defend policies that some perceive as unfair.We can only have the ones willing to come on.

Why have you concentrated on the negatives and ignored the whole purpose of the News Agency?

As I said we talked about what Jamie Oliver said in relationship to people on tight budgets and whether they could stretch the little they had a little further. We also had poets corner and some jokes.

I also said we were concerned about victims of domestic violence and mental illness and so have had guests on to reflect this. I do not think lefties have the monopoly in caring about the fate of these people.

It is not our fault that all these things can sometimes be inter- linked and connected.

I have a cursor with a mind of its own. Moves as I type and unless I notice it causes typos. plus using a laptop in poor light does not help.

So I find your sig an insult. No offense intended. only just noticed.

Edited by Rincewind

I'd tune in for Liz Kendall ken, maybe ask her to sort out narborough road

I'll mention it. Actually we are getting a reputation and some Councillors seem scared of us. :) Worse than Jeremy Paxman.

Isn't this a good thing though? It keeps politicians on their toes when normal people start to question them.

Especially when they are not the pre prepared ones.

Edited by Rincewind

Guest MattP

You are welcome on at anytime and speak for David cameron. I would love to see a Tory on.  and defend policies that some perceive as unfair.We can only have the ones willing to come on.

Why have you concentrated on the negatives and ignored the whole purpose of the News Agency?

As I said we talked about what Jamie Oliver said in relationship to people on tight budgets and whether they could stretch the little they had a little further. We also had poets corner and some jokes.

I also said we were concerned about victims of domestic violence and mental illness and so have had guests on to reflect this. I do not think lefties have the monopoly in caring about the fate of these people.

It is not our fault that all these things can sometimes be inter- linked and connected.

I have a cursor with a mind of its own. Moves as I type and unless I notice it causes typos. plus using a laptop in poor light does not help.

So I find your sig an insult. No offense intended. only just noticed.

I'll try and find some time and come on one week then, put a different point of view across.

Just had enough at the moment, was feeling down at the start of the week and went into work on Tuesday to have the factory manager offer his condolences on my father, he had passed away but peeps had forgotten to inform me and it really hit me even though I had not seen him for a long time because things were not well between us.

Then today just as I'm starting to get a grip on things I find Parcel Force have lost a very expensive item from Japan, they claimed to have delivered it but obviously have not and the signature is not  even my name.

I really feel like just laying into someone.

Just so angry.

Edited by ithuriel