Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Town centres on weekdays outside lunch hours really do present a thoroughly depressing image of this country. I can't imagine what any tourists must think when they see such crowds of scum.

Well they keep coming back.  Everyone from other countries I have spoken to constantly tells me how nice and polite we are.

Another fall out with the missis last night, this time though I'm completely innocent!

Her sisters boyfriends mother was getting married yesterday to a bloke with a fair bit of money. They'd hired out the whole venue for the weekend. We (me n the missis) were only there to babysit the missis' nephews. The bride was paying us £100, plus a free room and drinks. (brilliant eh?) We'd actually bought some plates and I was going to nip off to the local chinky later on and get ourselves some food til on arrival her sister told us the bride had also booked us in on the buffet meal for nothing.

Now I get on with her sisters boyfriend very well so was hoping that maybe after the kids dropped off he'd ask me to join him at the free bar, so I've taken some suitable wedding reception clothes. On hearing this the missis went absolutely beserk at me. Fkin **** this fkin **** that, admittedly I was just giggling at herwhich made her more angry. (in fairness unbeknownst to me it was really a wedding reception where people would be up drinking til dawn. Far more civilised than that!) So about 930pm arrives and we're starving, her sister has brought us in a couple of plates of food (just after she's ranted at me for bringing a change of clothes) Well the missis despises everything on the plate doesn't she. We're still babysitting so she doesn't hold back in telling me that the food's '****ing shit, **** off and get me a Chinese' I just carried on laughing at her as her rant beforehand where her language was easily as bad got me wound up too.

I told her to eat the spicy potato things- the one thing she did like on the plate but she refused so I ate all of her food too. She is livid now and close to tears as she's not eaten since 10am. I was still being called all the names under the sun until she walked out the room (kids are by now fast asleep etc as you'd rightly expect with language like she was coming out with) Two minutes later I get a text on my phone saying, 'open the door you **** I need a wee' She'd locked herself out the hotel room in a strop lol lol

She eventually got back on the bed and proceeded to call me everything you could think of (chinky was shut at this time anyway) so she was going hungry. She told me to fcuk off home and she'd get a taxi to work this morning with the £100 she'd earnt. I resisted for a bit but then eventually couldn't bare the arguments anymore so drove home.

Once home I was a **** and **** again for leaving her etc, she's hungry, it could've been a romantic free night in a hotel etc etc

I ended up leaving home at 630am this morning to drive the 10miles to the wedding venue, to then drive her to work another 8 miles away then to drive home and back to bed another 5 miles away!

I should clarify writing this that despite how she sounds, my missis IS over the age of 16. Not looking for sympathy or a slagging off session about my missis, I just thought it may raise a smile on a Sunday morning and I'm sure I'm not the only bloke to think that episodes like this are just the epitome of womens behaviour!

Her sister and family must be well chuffed with her.

Another fall out with the missis last night, this time though I'm completely innocent!

Her sisters boyfriends mother was getting married yesterday to a bloke with a fair bit of money. They'd hired out the whole venue for the weekend. We (me n the missis) were only there to babysit the missis' nephews. The bride was paying us £100, plus a free room and drinks. (brilliant eh?) We'd actually bought some plates and I was going to nip off to the local chinky later on and get ourselves some food til on arrival her sister told us the bride had also booked us in on the buffet meal for nothing.

Now I get on with her sisters boyfriend very well so was hoping that maybe after the kids dropped off he'd ask me to join him at the free bar, so I've taken some suitable wedding reception clothes. On hearing this the missis went absolutely beserk at me. Fkin **** this fkin **** that, admittedly I was just giggling at herwhich made her more angry. (in fairness unbeknownst to me it was really a wedding reception where people would be up drinking til dawn. Far more civilised than that!) So about 930pm arrives and we're starving, her sister has brought us in a couple of plates of food (just after she's ranted at me for bringing a change of clothes) Well the missis despises everything on the plate doesn't she. We're still babysitting so she doesn't hold back in telling me that the food's '****ing shit, **** off and get me a Chinese' I just carried on laughing at her as her rant beforehand where her language was easily as bad got me wound up too.

I told her to eat the spicy potato things- the one thing she did like on the plate but she refused so I ate all of her food too. She is livid now and close to tears as she's not eaten since 10am. I was still being called all the names under the sun until she walked out the room (kids are by now fast asleep etc as you'd rightly expect with language like she was coming out with) Two minutes later I get a text on my phone saying, 'open the door you **** I need a wee' She'd locked herself out the hotel room in a strop lol lol

She eventually got back on the bed and proceeded to call me everything you could think of (chinky was shut at this time anyway) so she was going hungry. She told me to fcuk off home and she'd get a taxi to work this morning with the £100 she'd earnt. I resisted for a bit but then eventually couldn't bare the arguments anymore so drove home.

Once home I was a **** and **** again for leaving her etc, she's hungry, it could've been a romantic free night in a hotel etc etc

I ended up leaving home at 630am this morning to drive the 10miles to the wedding venue, to then drive her to work another 8 miles away then to drive home and back to bed another 5 miles away!

I should clarify writing this that despite how she sounds, my missis IS over the age of 16. Not looking for sympathy or a slagging off session about my missis, I just thought it may raise a smile on a Sunday morning and I'm sure I'm not the only bloke to think that episodes like this are just the epitome of womens behaviour!

Sounds fairly standard female behaviour in my experience.

I've been pretty much ignored for a week because of some 'hurtful comments' I made. I'm supposedly an abusive bully for: 

a) Accusing her of 'taking the piss' over something (which she has been doing)

b) Asking her not to go mental picking up stuff in the supermarket when I'm paying

c) Having a dig at her settee. Yes, her settee.

I've had information about the Pension plan I had forgot about. Still no wiser. Choice between one annuity

or another at different rates or transfer to another if I smoke or on medication as this company doesn't do it.

All I want is something that will allow me to draw something monthly. Whatever I get it won't make any difference to pension credit as that is means tested so it will be adjusted depending on other income. If the PP was worth 1.5 million at 65 I would have to pay 55% tax on it so be warned all you tight barstewards.

All I know the amount is not a fortune.

Not been well since coming back from London on saturday, during the match on saturday i suffered from really bad interjection and since then i've really had chesty cold. I tried to go for my jog early but only lasted ten minutes normally gone an hour. Feel like a Chinese tonight, yum.

Not been well since coming back from London on saturday, during the match on saturday i suffered from really bad interjection and since then i've really had chesty cold. I tried to go for my jog early but only lasted ten minutes normally gone an hour. Feel like a Chinese tonight, yum.

what's a bad interjection ?

Maybe he's ordering a chinese interjection. MattP's the expert on these things, we should ask him.

MattP, should leicesterfool order a Chinese interjection with a chesty cough?

Absolutely!

Preferable two if he can, both at the same time.

The family knew nothing of it. Her sister thinks it was my doing thanks to the missis.

I think basically she thought it'd be a nice romantic night after we'd babysat for a few hours whereas I was hoping for a night on the piss for free.

Starving her may have been unwise. Women need to be fed at regular intervals. They like their food. The lack of it makes them unreasonable.

Had a letter from a card protection company saying I may be due compensation. says I don't really have to do anything just vote on a proposal.

I know I've seen posts on this somewhere, so would I have to provide bank statements. I had something like this a year or two back regarding charges but I rarely paid them so never went through with it.

Had a letter from a card protection company saying I may be due compensation. says I don't really have to do anything just vote on a proposal.

I know I've seen posts on this somewhere, so would I have to provide bank statements. I had something like this a year or two back regarding charges but I rarely paid them so never went through with it.

Like a PPI claim? If a third party is dealing with it then youll probabky have to find documentation.

No I think the company I took it from is. CPP I think. Had two letters actually Diff policy numbers. I must have cancelled one and took another out. They were only cheap ones Have to go out now to CAB. I will ask there.

Edited by Rincewind