Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Been working all day getting my new NFL site up, bored as it's pretty boring stuff.

Trying now to find a link to Radio DNO but there isn't one on the website, I'm going to ring up as Mick from Derby and ask for advice in what I can do to try and get a bigger property as I haven't worked in 25 years and accidently had 11 children. I'm going to blame Thatcher.

The family knew nothing of it. Her sister thinks it was my doing thanks to the missis.

I think basically she thought it'd be a nice romantic night after we'd babysat for a few hours whereas I was hoping for a night on the piss for free.

You played that all wrong, you could have had it all!

I've had shit flying at me left right and centre all day today but I've been playing some superb cover drives and sweeps and smashing sixes all over. Any issue = dealt with. Raw level efficiency. I am the definition of competence these days. It's about time these bitches gave me a pay rise I mean seriously.

Matt look for it on Tunein. Thanks for telling me your plan not that it would have mattered you would have been sussed within seconds.

If you cannot take it seriously how can you expect anyone to go along with your extremist views which are most likely wind ups.

Matt look for it on Tunein. Thanks for telling me your plan not that it would have mattered you would have been sussed within seconds.

If you cannot take it seriously how can you expect anyone to go along with your extremist views which are most likely wind ups.

I couldn't find it anywhere, how does the show not have a link on the website?

Extremist views?

I'm not the one with extremist views, look at this lot. Silly statements with nothing to back it up.

007.jpg

3, Chemin Louis-Dunant
Case Postale 66
CH-1211 Geneva 20, Switzerland
Tel: (41-22) 518 1074

Ref: HFXB/BBVA/002946

Dear friend,
     The Office of the Federal Reserve Capital - Geneva, Switzerland,  would like to inform you that ($5,000,000.00) have been commissioned to you as Grant by your state Government under the provisional terms of the International Finance Corporation (IFC), the World Bank Group.

Consequently, you are required at the Office of the IFC Special Representative Switzerland, Spain and or UK for signatory to harmonize the transfer into your account.

Please forward expeditiously;  

A READABLE COPY OF YOUR ANY PHOTO ID OR PASSPORT, 
FULL NAME:                       
HOME ADDRESS:               
TELEPHONE:                        
PROFESSIONAL EMAIL:                          
PERSONAL EMAIL:   

Thank you,
     Dr. Richard Newfarmer
Office of the Special Representative,
Federal Reserve Capital - Geneva, Switzerland

Sweet I've just been awarded $5million. Strange they can award me that without even knowing my name.

Sweet I've just been awarded $5million. Strange they can award me that without even knowing my name.

There will be a Panorama Sspecial on how some poor sucker soul was diddled out of his life savings and a warning to others that these get rich schemes are scams.  A lot of the time it is not the ones that need money that fall for it but those that have it but want more. I have no sympathy for them.

A

If ever win the lottery I'm going to email everyone I know with some cock and bull story like that for a couple of million and the first who who actually replied with it can win it.

Imagine seeing there face when they log onto internet banking and actually see 2million in there.

If ever win the lottery I'm going to email everyone I know with some cock and bull story like that for a couple of million and the first who who actually replied with it can win it.

Imagine seeing there face when they log onto internet banking and actually see 2million in there.

Just PM'd you my email address.

• Like 1

There will be a Panorama Sspecial on how some poor sucker soul was diddled out of his life savings and a warning to others that these get rich schemes are scams.  A lot of the time it is not the ones that need money that fall for it but those that have it but want more. I have no sympathy for them.

A

Of course, people being scammed is fine as long as they are not the poor.  Jesus you actually do get worse.

• Like 1

Of course, people being scammed is fine as long as they are not the poor.  Jesus you actually do get worse.

I never meant that. Whoever is scammed i have no sympathy for. But generally the poorest would not have a vast amount of life savings which is why I said the scammers pick on those that do have money and some of them want more.

I'm amazed people still respond tbh. I've had him on ignore for months.

I think I still have to read a good 50% of his posts in quotes!

Ironcially, he's like an addicition, you know you shouldn't but you can't help going back for more.

I'm still undecided if he's a complete comedy genius or actually serious on half the stuff posted.

I'm amazed people still respond tbh. I've had him on ignore for months.

I think I still have to read a good 50% of his posts in quotes!

I wrote something very similar in that Lamby thread (I see Lamby and Rincewind in a similar bracket) but then edited it as I couldn't be arsed.

Rincewind stopped making sense months ago. Lamby, from memory, has never contributed anything of value to the forum. Yet they both continue to attract surprising amounts of attention.

That would be awesome. :D

I wrote something very similar in that Lamby thread (I see Lamby and Rincewind in a similar bracket) but then edited it as I couldn't be arsed.

Rincewind stopped making sense months ago. Lamby, from memory, has never contributed anything of value to the forum. Yet they both continue to attract surprising amounts of attention.

I'll feck off then