Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I just wish when you put someone on ignore you saw completely nothing, not just little stubs of their post.

Scrolling down through a turgid mess of blocked, pointless and inane shit about amateur radio stations and cliche jibes at the Mysterious Wealthy Boogeyman is still half my FT experience.

The ironic thing about the term Kentribution is he contributes fvck all.

Lovely chap, just boring as bollocks. Used to just completely skim over his posts when they were monthly tid bits about real ale but now he's like Billy Bragg meets Compo and Clegg (without the wit or charm of half of either) I'm pretty much suicidal every time I see Last Post by Rincewind.

I'd rather read Fox92 all day, he's vague less coma inducing.

Just vaguely.

This is the same Finnegan who accused me of "picking on" ken. Here you are breaking the old man's heart. Ruthless. I actually feel a bit sorry for ken now.

This is the same Finnegan who accused me of "picking on" ken. Here you are breaking the old man's heart. Ruthless. I actually feel a bit sorry for ken now.

I called him a lovely bloke so everything else is allowed.

In all seriousness, though, I eventually lost sympathy with Ken when it became apparent he was as interested in trolling you as you were in trolling him.

At least you do it with a pinch of comedic flair.

I do sympathize greatly with Ken's life situation, I applaud his charity contributions and I welcome his right to post on FT. I'll just be ****ed if I can be bothered to keep reading 50 identical posts a day.

I just wish when you put someone on ignore you saw completely nothing, not just little stubs of their post.

Scrolling down through a turgid mess of blocked, pointless and inane shit about amateur radio stations and cliche jibes at the Mysterious Wealthy Boogeyman is still half my FT experience.

The ironic thing about the term Kentribution is he contributes fvck all.

Lovely chap, just boring as bollocks. Used to just completely skim over his posts when they were monthly tid bits about real ale but now he's like Billy Bragg meets Compo and Clegg (without the wit or charm of half of either) I'm pretty much suicidal every time I see Last Post by Rincewind.

I'd rather read Fox92 all day, he's vague less coma inducing.

Just vaguely.

And what have I ever done to you, really?

I've been on this forum since late 2007 and ok, I might post some stupid comments from time to time, but generally, I think I'm a half decent poster. I don't think I post constant shite which certain posters seem to do.

If you don't like my posts, please ignore them, don't read them and don't even bother replying to them, regardless.

I'd rather read the likes of Emilio Lestavez, Danlcfc, Kitchandro, MattP, steve_walsh, col_city fan, Bert, lavrentis, StanSP, MikeyT, Year of the Fox, Carlito's way (before name change) and purpleronnie over your posts anyway, but do I go around posting it? No.

This is now the second time you've done this. Last time you slated both me and Kitchandro (again, a decent poster imo), you've just slated Rincewind and you constantly slate king_fox and previously, Leicesterpool. It's no wonder certain users don't post anymore. People shouldn't be made to feel like that, especially when they are harmless. It's only an internet forum ffs.

• Like 1

I've been on this forum since late 2007 and ok, I might post some stupid comments from time to time, but generally, I think I'm a half decent poster. I don't think I post constant shite which certain posters seem to do.

If you don't like my posts, please ignore them, don't read them and don't even bother replying to them, regardless.

I'd rather read the likes of Emilio Lestavez, Danlcfc, Kitchandro, MattP, steve_walsh, col_city fan, Bert, lavrentis, StanSP, MikeyT, Year of the Fox, Carlito's way (before name change) and purpleronnie over your posts anyway, but do I go around posting it? No.

This is now the second time you've done this. Last time you slated both me and Kitchandro (again, a decent poster imo), you've just slated Rincewind and you constantly slate king_fox and previously, Leicesterpool. It's no wonder certain users don't post anymore. People shouldn't be made to feel like that, especially when they are harmless. It's only an internet forum ffs.

Maybe it's because any point you try to make is muffled due to having your mouth permanently against John Lennons arsecheecks.

As for Kingfox - I think pretty much everyone finds him irritating: the self-proclaimed king of banter who is, in reality, about as funny as one of my turds.

• Like 1

I'd rather read the likes of Emilio Lestavez, Danlcfc, Kitchandro, MattP, steve_walsh, col_city fan, Bert, lavrentis, StanSP, MikeyT, Year of the Fox, Carlito's way (before name change) and purpleronnie over your posts anyway, but do I go around posting it? No.

ZzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzZzzzzZzzzZZZzzz...

Maybe it's because any point you try to make is muffled due to having your mouth permanently against John Lennons arsecheecks.

As for Kingfox - I think pretty much everyone finds him irritating: the self-proclaimed king of banter who is, in reality, about as funny as one of my turds.

Not true at all. 

You've never even met me, how would you know? Lennon is my hero, yes, but because I've read well about him I consider myself clued up on his solo work, his life and the Beatles. When people try and put something, of course I'm going to argue back.

I don't try and tell someone 'oh thats wrong', 'oh Lennons the greatest ever' because I'm not like that.

ZzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzZzzzzZzzzZZZzzz...

Very constructive. 

lol

You're taking this all far too personally.

Oh and just tell Al to **** off, you don't need to justify yourself or your preferences to some ginger pubescent on the internet.

lol

i was gonna say, i like Fox92 and read most of his posts though not seen that many about Lennon to be honest. But large al commenting on this when i dont think ive ever seen him make a post without an, 'ism' being mentioned... lol

I don't care anymore. I have better things to do than keep reading Dickensian views. What gets me for instance there was a post about prisons and rehabilitation.  I posted a link to a friend's website who is an editor of a magazine which deals with ex-offenders and helps them in a positive way so they do noy go back inside. On the site there are reports on what strides have been made and it is clear he has the support of probation officers, prison wardens, governors and the Home Office.

All this positive stuff was ignored by one poster who probably has never seen the inside of a prison apart from on TV and instead made fun of the bloke who happens hard working and committed in what he does as are all my colleagues. They have had experience of the issues that I speak of and also meet  people going through similar situations.

When I see posts contrary to what I hear from people that have experienced these things s on the I pass on the information.

I see now that this is not wanted bu some and  is a waste of time

I have never used abuse against anyone yet I have seen my pictures used and altered without my permission my posts altered to suit and other things. At the end of the day I just want a peaceful time not dragged into political argument because I speak up for those that cannot do for themselves.

So if you want me to stop posting thats fine by me.

I don't care anymore. I have better things to do than keep reading Dickensian views. What gets me for instance there was a post about prisons and rehabilitation.  I posted a link to a friend's website who is an editor of a magazine which deals with ex-offenders and helps them in a positive way so they do noy go back inside. On the site there are reports on what strides have been made and it is clear he has the support of probation officers, prison wardens, governors and the Home Office.

All this positive stuff was ignored by one poster who probably has never seen the inside of a prison apart from on TV and instead made fun of the bloke who happens hard working and committed in what he does as are all my colleagues. They have had experience of the issues that I speak of and also meet  people going through similar situations.

When I see posts contrary to what I hear from people that have experienced these things s on the I pass on the information.

I see now that this is not wanted bu some and  is a waste of time

I have never used abuse against anyone yet I have seen my pictures used and altered without my permission my posts altered to suit and other things. At the end of the day I just want a peaceful time not dragged into political argument because I speak up for those that cannot do for themselves.

So if you want me to stop posting thats fine by me.

If my profile pic offends you I shall change it...