Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I don't care anymore. I have better things to do than keep reading Dickensian views. What gets me for instance there was a post about prisons and rehabilitation.  I posted a link to a friend's website who is an editor of a magazine which deals with ex-offenders and helps them in a positive way so they do noy go back inside. On the site there are reports on what strides have been made and it is clear he has the support of probation officers, prison wardens, governors and the Home Office.

All this positive stuff was ignored by one poster who probably has never seen the inside of a prison apart from on TV and instead made fun of the bloke who happens hard working and committed in what he does as are all my colleagues. They have had experience of the issues that I speak of and also meet  people going through similar situations.

When I see posts contrary to what I hear from people that have experienced these things s on the I pass on the information.

I see now that this is not wanted bu some and  is a waste of time

I have never used abuse against anyone yet I have seen my pictures used and altered without my permission my posts altered to suit and other things. At the end of the day I just want a peaceful time not dragged into political argument because I speak up for those that cannot do for themselves.

So if you want me to stop posting thats fine by me.

Bold piece one - the utter bastard.

Bold piece two - you hero.

At the end of the day I just want a peaceful time not dragged into political argument because I speak up for those that cannot do for themselves.

So if you want me to stop posting thats fine by me.

Ken, you start most of the political arguments on here, and those people you speak for are quite capable of speaking for themselves if they wanted to.

Most of the chat on here is pisstaking, crap puns and talking bollox, everyone gets treated the same. stop being so sensitive and change the record now and again.

• Like 1

lol

I just feel insignificant on here, almost a spectator of all the schenanigans that happen occur on FT, I'm genuinely addicted to it and all the personas that I've made for each poster with their creepy, twisted characteristics and logic, when in actually reality are nothing like what I expect if I ever met them.

For me Foxestalk is a sadistic mash up of pitting ants from rival colonies against eachofher and a extremely political version of the sims. It's easy to forget it's a football forum sometimes.

There would be a huge void in my life without this Jeremy Kyle show in steroids.

• Like 4

I'm sure I've not mentioned politics directly. I have no allegiance to any party as I am not a fan of politicians in general. What happens is I post how some people need more help than others and that is thought of as 'Leftie'

Leftie? I find it impossible to pinpoint your political position, one post it's Down and Out whinings then it's racist postings about Texans, then how we should all be treated equal then it's ok if the rich get robbed.

Bit ironic coming from an Englishman ain't it?

"An extremely political version of the Sims." lol lol !!!

I prefer Iconic in this day and age.

"all the personas that I've made for each poster with their creepy, twisted characteristics and logic" lol lol

lol

I just feel insignificant on here, almost a spectator of all the schenanigans that happen occur on FT, I'm genuinely addicted to it and all the personas that I've made for each poster with their creepy, twisted characteristics and logic, when in actually reality are nothing like what I expect if I ever met them.

For me Foxestalk is a sadistic mash up of pitting ants from rival colonies against eachofher and a extremely political version of the sims. It's easy to forget it's a football forum sometimes.

There would be a huge void in my life without this Jeremy Kyle show in steroids.

very nicely put

The current one's named after a chap who invented dynamite, how much worse could it be?

Don't say that to a Chinese person.

We could do a foxestalk equivalent award for the most Uni clad, dungaree wearing, four eyed, argumentative student.

The Nob-Al Prize.

:P

Don't say that to a Chinese person.

We could do a foxestalk equivalent award for the most Uni clad, dungaree wearing, four eyed, argumentative student.

The Nob-Al Prize.

:P

I'm still surprised the chinese haven't claimed to have invented the internet 5,000 years ago - they seem to have invented everything else then.

lol Alas I don't wear dungarees.

I'm still surprised the chinese haven't claimed to have invented the internet 5,000 years ago - they seem to have invented everything else then.

I'm going to steal that. lol