Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I give you the most outrageously happy song in the entire world and you give me Barney the ****ing dinosaur.

Get out.

I've never been good at fair and proportionate response.

I'm basically Israel in microcosm, only I fvcking love bacon.

lol

I just feel insignificant on here, almost a spectator of all the schenanigans that happen occur on FT, I'm genuinely addicted to it and all the personas that I've made for each poster with their creepy, twisted characteristics and logic, when in actually reality are nothing like what I expect if I ever met them.

For me Foxestalk is a sadistic mash up of pitting ants from rival colonies against eachofher and a extremely political version of the sims. It's easy to forget it's a football forum sometimes.

There would be a huge void in my life without this Jeremy Kyle show in steroids.

Well it isn't, the main forum is just Babylon slowly descending into madness after seeing col city fan mention JET for the 5,000th time.

All (or most-of-the) nighter time once again for thesis work, plus birthday in about 15 minutes. Time to work now so I don't have to later.

Happy Birthday mate for tomorrow :)

I'm settling down for some more work now, worked out if I go until about 4 and do half a day tomorrow I'll be done for Friday and it's perfect while the tennis is on this late.

Nah sometimes when we have guests on they choose their favourite songs.

Sort of a rip off of Desert Island Discs but better presented. :P

I'll tune in for a listen.

Happy Birthday mate for tomorrow :)

I'm settling down for some more work now, worked out if I go until about 4 and do half a day tomorrow I'll be done for Friday and it's perfect while the tennis is on this late.

Cheers :thumbup:

Will be moving out of my uni place on Friday and fancy a drink or two tomorrow night (for obvs reasons) so figure I should get the bulk of the work I should be doing over those times done now instead. And yeah, messing with the body clock a bit while the tennis is on is a not unreasonable idea.

Might also get an interview or even an offer email for a job back in Korea during the night, too - fingers crossed.

Got an email about the Korea job and just had a Skype interview for it. Should know in a couple of days. 

Good luck.

I've got a Skype interview in an hour, still not sure whether to wear a suit, feel like a right tit putting a suit on to sit at home, but I guess it is expected.

Getting really wound up at work this week. Still not finished college through no fault of mine, or my tutors. No pay rise either. 27 next month, more debt than Greece and still on wages that could compete with shelf stacking at Morrison's. A mate of mine has offered me a job doubling my wage pretty much, though I need to see college out to get my gas. The downside is its site work which is wank and I love working for our firm despite the wage issue.

Found a fairly large pink hair clip discarded on the floor of the men's disabled toilet at work. Assuming it belongs to one of the girls in the office. Whoever it was, what were they doing in the rather luxurious men's disabled toilet removing their hair clip? Or is it more likely to belong to the oddball security guard who nobody would be surprised to learn likes to walk around dressed as a woman when everyone has gone home. Will this mystery ever be solved/

Edited by MooseBreath

Getting really wound up at work this week. Still not finished college through no fault of mine, or my tutors. No pay rise either. 27 next month, more debt than Greece and still on wages that could compete with shelf stacking at Morrison's. A mate of mine has offered me a job doubling my wage pretty much, though I need to see college out to get my gas. The downside is its site work which is wank and I love working for our firm despite the wage issue.

Apply for a Maintenance Technician apprenticeship at LCC. Ridiculous money. You'll piss the plumbing side of it and come out a qualified chippy, sparky, gas engineer et all.

It's five years but there's a guaranteed job at the other end on insane wages and by the second or third year you'll be earning more than the "normal" tradesmen that'll be teaching you, jokes.