Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Expectations and what you have and have had I think.

I'm not going to be able to afford to go to Perth in December for the Cricket and that makes me feel skint.

I must br on about the same as you. I could be calling DNO before long. Them or the samaritans

To be honest the reason my money goes along way is because I work on a cruise ship.

so i don't need to touch my wages while on board because my food + Accommodation is paid for.

To be honest the reason my money goes along way is because I work on a cruise ship.

so i don't need to touch my wages while on board because my food + Accommodation is paid for.

Sounds a good life ! :thumbup:

is there much rich old totty looking for extra "entertainment" on those boats ?

Edited by Zingari

Sounds a good life ! :thumbup:

is there much rich old totty looking for extra "entertainment" on those boats ?

Its not bad, i do have to work alot though.

well so I've been told the average income of our guests that come one are 1,000,000+ a year lol 

so to answer your question? yes. 

Its not bad, i do have to work alot though.

well so I've been told the average income of our guests that come one are 1,000,000+ a year lol

so to answer your question? yes. 

:D

If you're doing any extra favours for these  ladies, I hope you're not letting the reputation of the English lover down .

Do any of them look like the women in the MILF's thread ? 

:D

If you're doing any extra favours for these  ladies, I hope you're not letting the reputation of the English lover down .

Do any of them look like the women in the MILF's thread ? 

as much as i would love too.. I'll get the sack if i'm even alone for a certain amount of time with anyone.

some of them are actually as good, a few are even better!

as much as i would love too.. I'll get the sack if i'm even alone for a certain amount of time with anyone.

some of them are actually as good, a few are even better!

Maybe you've just got to learn to be more discrete,  :D

My next door neighbours have been on a few cruises and they say the old girls are always rattling their jewelry and other bits and pieces at the waiters and giving them the old come on. 

I've only been on one cruise and it was a bit like a floating Butlins . I don't think too many dangerous liaisons were taking place. 

Edited by Zingari

I have it on good authority that cruises are just big swingers parties for old people, and that once they're out of view of the shore it's actually the heat energy caused by the friction between the old charred sausage and cracked lips which powers the boat.

I've heard quite a few similar stories regarding them.

Bet there a few on here who have been on the "allure of the sleaze" - sickos.

Maybe you've just got to learn to be more discrete,  :D

My next door neighbours have been on a few cruises and they say the old girls are always rattling their jewelry and other bits and pieces at the waiters and giving them the old come on. 

I've only been on one cruise and it was a bit like a floating Butlins . I don't think too many dangerous liaisons were taking place. 

haha i'll try next time  lol

The amount of times I've had to do room service and they answer the door in all their glory is actually ridiculous! :rolleyes:   

This is a huge about face Ken.  Don't want any opposing views now?

Not really. I just think it would be a unsuitable and a waste of time. There are some that would not like or agree with what was said before during and after and I do not want another thread to deteriorate into a mayhem of insults and utter  boredom.

Having said that it was a very interesting session. Guests from a domestic violence unit discussing violence on women and children and the after affect  that it can have on young children, prison reforms rehabilitation and projects that are running in some prisons that have had positive results and helped to reduce re-offending, social media network sites and how some are being used for crime and in the last hour I became the interviewee as I chose my selection of music for Frog Island Discs.

So as you can see all pretty boring and not one mention of a celebrity breast

I tried to tune in and couldn't.

Kept search DNO, RaDNO and Down and Out on Tunein and couldn't get anything, got the Panj Pani up on a different wrong and it said no connection could be made.

Maybe they forgot to turn it on.

I did have the image of three blokes sat in a room thinking they were going out to the nation and someone had forgot to actually connect them up to the airwaves.

lol

No it was definitely on. Could hear it on the PC in the Green Room. There is a light that comes  on with the words 'ON AIR' above the door and there is a panel of faders for broadcasting. I've not listened at home yet, I don't always get there for the first hour as my contribution is mainly in the last hour  in the Poetry Corner slot.

There may not be many listeners but we have the ones that matter, MP's, councilors, head of charities organisations, head of children homes, domestic violence unit bosses,  NHS workers Mental health carers and anyone else involved with issues regarding the community.

So probably of no interest to anyone on here.

Sorry I even thought it would be.

Edited by Rincewind