Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

The ****? I don't get a bloody green-room, I've got a grand total of two studios, the server room, a filing cabinet and a closet stuffed with halloween decorations for the station I work with - you lot get a green-room? 

A kitchen, a room with a desk and a PC on it an a bigger room with chairs. Nothing grand but we make excellent tea.

Little bit peed off, a mate of might as been moaning for a while he hasn't been to the kp in years, so i suggested him going to the Wigan game with me and also i made a deal with him if he gave me a lift in his car i'd get him a free ticket. Anyway we've talking for a while about going i even bought his ticket on Monday. Yesterday i asked him if everything was alright for that weekend, he said he had no plans. So what does he do? He calls me and says he can't go to the match now! because his dad is getting something installed in his car on that day! I'm mean really! Even if it isn't true, he's got nine days to get whatever done, why on that saturday!

Ken, do you get your own personal masseuse who's always only too happy to provide a Happy Ending?

And can you make demands for your dressing room such as the finest Nepalese beer served at 42 degrees F and a paddling pool full of M & M's with all the orange ones taken out ?

Edited by Mike Oxlong

Ruptured my Achilles' tendon while out running on Saturday morning, today was the first day it really felt like it's healing.

I still can't put any weight on it and it's painful to a degree but nothing like it was on Saturday, Sunday.

Still I should've gone to A&E when it happened instead of waiting until Sunday to see if it got better overnight!

That is an experience as well, the LRI UCC dept now it's been altered, last time I needed to go there it was through the old double doors and the counter on the left.

Ken, do you get your own personal masseuse who's always only too happy to provide a Happy Ending?

And can you make demands for your dressing room such as the finest Nepalese beer served at 42 degrees F and a paddling pool full of M & M's with all the orange ones taken out

No alcohol allowed. The studio is at  the Towers Hospital part of the NHS Trust and run by Indians (sorry I don't know the religion) who have a strict no alcohol policy. Besides it would not be appropriate to provide drug and alcohol advice while guzzling a can of Stella.

We do not have cooking facilities. We have to take our own Sandwiches.

I am still waiting news on my personal dresser. I'm open to offers. Pays not good but the fringe benefits are.

A terrible day ended up being brilliant. Work was extra stressful today and working for some right painus in the anus customers. Got home and went for a 15 mile cycle ride with the missus which was nice. Then a colleague gave me two VIP paddock passes for the British Superbikes at Donny this weekend! (Unwanted competition prize). Looking forward to it

Little bit peed off, a mate of might as been moaning for a while he hasn't been to the kp in years, so i suggested him going to the Wigan game with me and also i made a deal with him if he gave me a lift in his car i'd get him a free ticket. Anyway we've talking for a while about going i even bought his ticket on Monday. Yesterday i asked him if everything was alright for that weekend, he said he had no plans. So what does he do? He calls me and says he can't go to the match now! because his dad is getting something installed in his car on that day! I'm mean really! Even if it isn't true, he's got nine days to get whatever done, why on that saturday!

Can't you get the train?

Watching V for Vendetta.

I was able to suspend my disbelief and enjoy what I considered to be a decent film.

I could even overlook Ms Portman's attempt at a brit accent.

And then the protest monkeys went and spoiled it all by wearing those frigging masks at every rent-a-dissent event.

Ruined.

• Like 1

Alright fellas. I'm back. I'm just not allowed in the lcfc forum. Suits me.

The last few days in here look brilliant.

Ken, thought about putting a bed in the green room and offering out to all these on benefits desperate to downsize to a one bed?

Gen Chat is where all the cool cats hang.