Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I've always known that but somehow managed to get embroiled in debates trying to enlighten the idiots.

Sadly, they pulled me down to their level and beat me with experience (and cried off to the mods about someone disagreeing with them)

This is my home now.

You need to get the chip off your shoulders, Woolers, you've been becoming Thracianesque in your old age!

Relax and participate in some meaningless Gen Chat drivel.

No chips on these shoulders mate, I call it as I see it.

Good to be back in gen chat though.

good to have you back  :thumbup:

i don't actually care if people do have chips on shoulders . best to spout off in here and get it off your chest .

( is that mixing metaphors ?)

Had the pleasure of being a guest on Radio 4's Moneybox program yesterday! Which was awesome! Back to work today and having the same conversation with so many different people! It wasn't that big of a deal and i don't like talking to most people i work with at the best of times! Ready for home!

Fantastic i listened to that.which one was you?it was regarding university fees wasnt it.Just remember some old codger taking half the show up talking about his grand kids living abroad and getting cut off in his prime when wanting to talk about his father and the" days of the Raj" and generally wanting to boast .Quite like Paul Lewis,but not so keen on Vincent Duggleby.

Made a lovely stew. Beef, kidney, carrot, leak, parsnip, onion, celery, potato, pea, swede, dumplings and button mushrooms with pepper/rosemary/parsley/salt/garlic. :wub:

That sounds bloody lovely.Trying to lose some weight before my operation a week on Tuesday , as much as I love them would have had to skip the dumplings. Edited by cambridgefox

Put the kiss of death on my car.told the boss the other week what a good car it has been( company) and nothing has gone wrong.Hey presto when I put my foot down it was holding back ( emergency mode apparently) leak in the air valve or summit manly like that,that I don't have a clue about.£600 to fix. ouch for my boss/company and not me at least.

That sounds bloody lovely.Trying to lose some weight before my operation a week on Tuesday , as much as I love them would have had to skip the dumplings.

What operation are you having? Anything serious?

Well I arrived in Caerphilly last night, I missed the football as the in laws dont watch it lol

Proms in the Park tonight though. The bird from Something About Maria (or whatever its called) is performing, as well as some welsh blokes choir.

Her little brother who's about 10 was bought one of those airsofting bb guns during the week, shaped to look like an M16 I think. I had no interest in this piece of news whatsoever until I was told that fat cnut Go Compare opera singer will also be performing.

What operation are you having? Anything serious?

Not too bad.They wanted to replace my knees but won't do it at my tender age!All due to sport.They are doing a clean out and lateral realignment on both at the same time.That should be amusing watching me get around.To be honest I can't wait as they are giving me all sorts of problems.i can't even run 10 mtrs and squatting to have a shit is becoming a pain in the arse/ knee!Cheers Foxy Edited by cambridgefox
  • Like 1

Not too bad.They wanted to replace my knees but won't do it at my tender age!All due to sport.They are doing a clean out and lateral realignment on both at the same time.That should be amusing watching me get around.To be honest I can't wait as they are giving me all sorts of problems.i can't even run 10 mtrs and squatting to have a shit is becoming a pain in the arse/ knee!Cheers Foxy

lol.

Glad to here it's nowt serious.

My car was written off today by an old fogie who just drove straight out of a side street into me. Luckily, FoxyJr and I were unhurt, but loads of insurance melt ensued.  Police and ambulance were called by an off duty ambulance officer.

FoxyJr wanted me to carry him to the museum after the crash, as that's where we were heading, but I told him that we had to wait on the police and ambulance to come so couldn't go to the museum.

Got him home to watch Ponyo (:wub: Studio Ghibli) with a bun and a blanket.  He settled quickly but didn't want to go out again.

lol.

Glad to here it's nowt serious.

My car was written off today by an old fogie who just drove straight out of a side street into me. Luckily, FoxyJr and I were unhurt, but loads of insurance melt ensued.  Police and ambulance were called by an off duty ambulance officer.

FoxyJr wanted me to carry him to the museum after the crash, as that's where we were heading, but I told him that we had to wait on the police and ambulance to come so couldn't go to the museum.

Got him home to watch Ponyo (:wub: Studio Ghibli) with a bun and a blanket.  He settled quickly but didn't want to go out again.

Not good Foxy.Glad you and the little fella are alright.Hope Foxyjr wants to go out tomorrow,albeit walking.