Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Had a few friends round last night who also brought friends, topic of conversation went onto Marvel. Anyone else just don't bother? I said I thought Spiderman 1 2 and 3 were good films and got abuse that Toby McGuire wasn't a good spiderman.

My mates don't think he's any good either, yet I thought he made a decent job of it.

Went to Oadby today. Left my shopping holdall on the bus then finished up walking to Wigstom. Sure it wasn't that far when I was younger.

Went in the William Wigston. Nice Sunday Pork Roast washed down with a glass of white chardanay followed by a couple of pints of teal ale.

Also bumped into a couple I've not seen for years. Members of a writing group together.4All in all not a bad day.

Found out where Oadby FC is anyway.

Shit weekend, hence why I ain't been on here. Mum not well again after a good three weeks, been really hard but tonight is much calmer after a horrible afternoon. 

Tomorrow though, I'm going to sort my work out, and hopefully I'll be starting within the next couple of weeks. 

So people like Steve_Walsh who has told me to get a job, can now get off my back ;) haha.

Picked up the lads crested Gecko and vivariam that he wanted .Daughters friend was moving and couldn't take it.He is made up.he originally wanted a bearded Dragon but they get really big( 3 ft)so I said see how you get on with this.He keeps giving my wife( who wants nothing to do with it ) a running commentary " mum he is licking his eye" " mum it's jumping"Her face Ha Ha.

Went to Oadby today. Left my shopping holdall on the bus then finished up walking to Wigstom. Sure it wasn't that far when I was younger.

Went in the William Wigston. Nice Sunday Pork Roast washed down with a glass of white chardanay followed by a couple of pints of teal ale.

Also bumped into a couple I've not seen for years. Members of a writing group together.4All in all not a bad day.

Found out where Oadby FC is anyway.

Ahhhh the Willy, that's my local!

Shit weekend, hence why I ain't been on here. Mum not well again after a good three weeks, been really hard but tonight is much calmer after a horrible afternoon.

Tomorrow though, I'm going to sort my work out, and hopefully I'll be starting within the next couple of weeks.

So people like Steve_Walsh who has told me to get a job, can now get off my back ;) haha.

Ha ha good on you pal.

What sort of work are you going to be doing?

I remember my first job, worked at boots when I was 17 as Christmas temp. The money was crap but the amount of girls I copped off with and boshed made up for it.

Sorry to hear that.  Hope things pick up soon.

Any progress with the doctors and stuff? Have missed a lot of it, is she on medication at all and is it not helping? Just tell me to buzz of if it's too personal.

Ha ha good on you pal.

What sort of work are you going to be doing?

I remember my first job, worked at boots when I was 17 as Christmas temp. The money was crap but the amount of girls I copped off with and boshed made up for it.

Working at a school. But won't say where it is, because Mark_w & Horse Mouth will be on google maps, and will stalk my house.

Sorry to hear that.  Hope things pick up soon.

Thanks

Any progress with the doctors and stuff? Have missed a lot of it, is she on medication at all and is it not helping? Just tell me to buzz of if it's too personal.

Yeah it does the trick what she's on. They just want to get to bottom of why she has these bouts nowadays. They just occur every couple of months, or every couple of weeks, then a couple of days she's alright again. Today still not 100% but much calmer, and last night was much better. 

Yeah it does the trick what she's on. They just want to get to bottom of why she has these bouts nowadays. They just occur every couple of months, or every couple of weeks, then a couple of days she's alright again. Today still not 100% but much calmer, and last night was much better. 

Has she been diagnosed with anything in particular? I've got a couple of friends with psychological health issues and they've both had difficult times getting them diagnosed and treated properly. You've just got to stay with it and hopefully they'll find something soon that can treat it full time. Does she talk to a psychiatrist/doctor/psychologist regularly? I know one of my friends said some of the untrained people she spoke to didn't really understand a lot of things she went through. Support groups helped a lot as well, just having someone to chat to who's going through the same thing, whether she needs that or you do or both of you.

Daughter O/D'd and cut her wrists.

The joy of living on benefits. :(

Nobody's having a good day then. That's awful, hope you're coping okay :(

Daughter O/D'd and cut her wrists.

The joy of living on benefits. :(

PM'd you.

After spending the guts of an hour on the phone to the insurance company, and being redirected in 15 different directions, I will have a courtesy car by 6pm today.  :scarf:

The insurers are sending an engineer out soon to have a look at the wreck that is my car.