Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Better

Had Triple Stats then IT at post 16 which all went smoothly, got home to blast out some Oasis songs. Parents came home - with chocolate, for me - Not sure what they want yet. Generally been in a happy chatty mood all day, like it.

Today i'm staying at school 'till 9 to do some, or should I say a lot of work on my IT - get ahead why not? So that will be about 9/10 hours working on ICT work - should get my coursework up to an A in that time. Also English literature wedged between which I enjoy. It will be a productive day I think/hope. I can see me being dead on Friday in Physics, though. <_<

Roll on the weekend. :scarf:

Brilliant day.

Smashed my leg into a table, found out my Mum had collapsed a week ago and no one told me, had three parents going on about how shit the school is and how their children are angels with rose-scented farts, discovered my Dad had collapsed and then found out he was in hospital after some idiot had told my children before me.

Stupid people swarm to me like flies around shit.

****ing brilliant day, I can't wait for tomorrow. :thumbup:

I hope your parents are okay mate. :thumbup:

I'd just got in from work when my 25 year old nephew rang up and told me he'd broken down not far from me. He told me he had an electrical fault and his engine had cut out and he couldn't restart it.I agreed to go to his car with my RAC membership card and say I was his passenger.

After ringing the RAC and waiting 40 minutes for them to arrive the RAC man took 30 seconds to decide he'd ran out of petrol. If the thick tw@t had known I could have brought a gallon of petrol with me. :giggle:

I'd just got in from work when my 25 year old nephew rang up and told me he'd broken down not far from me. He told me he had an electrical fault and his engine had cut out and he couldn't restart it.I agreed to go to his car with my RAC membership card and say I was his passenger.

After ringing the RAC and waiting 40 minutes for them to arrive the RAC man took 30 seconds to decide he'd ran out of petrol. If the thick tw@t had known I could have brought a gallon of petrol with me. :giggle:

Not the most intelligent fella is he :giggle:

was ok today had todeal with our brave boys in iraq who wanted some info then went home half day and went and watched tropic thunder with the missus.

then went to the local for a couple chatted with the lads bout the credit crunch exciting i know lol

then had a homemade chicken ariabatta n garlic bread :thumbup:

Three day weekend.

Oh yeah.

I am on a permanent 5 day weekend - ha!

Had about 2 and a half hours solid worth of tests at the hospital today. Very draining.

Everything ok? If it's the lung capacity tests, you have my full sympathy :( I had them the other week, and it bloody hurts!

Madness tonight, fairy casual till 2ish the all hell broke loose, fights left right and centre, loads of arrests aswell, was one big punch up in the street etc.

Managed to stay way clear of it though.

Edited by Tommeh

I had a bunch of these today at the doctors. I've not got any better so I need to keep taking both the sodding asthma pump things.

Bloody asthma.

I'm going to have to go back to the docs, mine is not getting any better. I think it must be the weather :unsure: .

The only problem is, if I go to the docs now, they will insist I have the flu jab >_<

Has anyone got a decent pair of lungs that they don't want?