Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

That's the worst thing with colds. I'm not even sniffly so dont even sound unwell. I hate having days off but even if id have slept fine tonight I'll convince myself to go to work to regret it at lunch as your energy is sapped from you. It wouldnt be so bad if I worked in an office where you can turn the heating up and suffer sat down im your xhair.

I am in agony here. Ive not had a wink of sleep since going to bed at 930. My legs are killing aching wise and im chilled to the core. I feel like absolute shit.

Neurofen express are doing nothing at all. I seem to have spent the hours since going to bed semi conciously yet out loud going, 'urrrrgggghhhh' 'ah ya bastard' or '****ing hell helllpppp'

lol

youre not trying to get out of a football trial like Leicesterpool are you? Edited by cambridgefox

I am in agony here. Ive not had a wink of sleep since going to bed at 930. My legs are killing aching wise and im chilled to the core. I feel like absolute shit.

Neurofen express are doing nothing at all. I seem to have spent the hours since going to bed semi conciously yet out loud going, 'urrrrgggghhhh' 'ah ya bastard' or '****ing hell helllpppp'

lol

Very ill and a mouthful of ulcers, agony to get up or eat. Great.

Think you two need to get your stories straight!
  • Like 2

Been working all day getting my new NFL site up, bored as it's pretty boring stuff.

Trying now to find a link to Radio DNO but there isn't one on the website, I'm going to ring up as Mick from Derby and ask for advice in what I can do to try and get a bigger property as I haven't worked in 25 years and accidently had 11 children. I'm going to blame Thatcher.

I've just spat a drink out at work lol

I'm definitely going to get them at some point in the next few months, I'll upload the audio on here after I have.

lol

Today's been ridiculous. Started the third of my six placements on my apprenticeship and today's been so quiet it's unreal, I've literally spent most of the day reading this site ffs lol

Doesn't help that there are problems with my computer, though.

No. I worked about 25 hours, was sposed to be on £5.85 an hour but got paid £16, I got taxed more than I was paid!

You got paid 16 quid from what should've been around 150 before tax?