Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

You got paid 16 quid from what should've been around 150 before tax?

Yup. Then I went to the manageress and told her, and all I got was a pay advance of £50 so I told them they can go and **** themselves if they weren't gonna pay me properly.

Do you honestly think there wasn't a way of sorting it out?  You reckon they get away with paying less than a quid an hour?

It's unbelievable isn't it? Stupidity seems to know no boundaries in this day and age.

Did you come in at the end of a pay period or something? cos you make it sound like they were just ****ing you over for a laugh (which I have trouble believing)

Christmas Temping. I honestly have no idea what went wrong.

I did to which I got the answer of "we'll give you a pay advance and that's all"

And you didn't query this after that was short, but instead shouted "fcuk off"?.

And you didn't query this after that was short, but instead shouted "fcuk off"?.

Well I actually "quit" as I had the flu and they wanted me to come in Boxing Day when I felt like shit. And got told on the phone "Either come in even though you're ill or don't come and and never come back". So I didn't go in.

Lamby, mate, save these stories for the Jeremy Kyle show.

:thumbup:

Well I actually "quit" as I had the flu and they wanted me to come in Boxing Day when I felt like shit. And got told on the phone "Either come in even though you're ill or don't come and and never come back". So I didn't go in.

Hmmmm, why do I get the feeling Charlton were playing on Boxing Day?