Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

What's been longer, lamby being out of work or you with a chip on your shoulder?

Attention seeking/WUM rather than chip on shoulder.

Hence the Troy Deeney avatar.

Edited by Bilo
  • Like 1

Don't think to many on this forum live in Eltham.

Assuming it was well intended rather than a piss take it still provided a vehicle to bully someone who is perhaps a bit more vulnerable than most at the moment.

Well done Webbo.

It was well intended and had any bullying occured i dont think anyone wouldve minded it being deleted.

Assuming it was well intended rather than a piss take it still provided a vehicle to bully someone who is perhaps a bit more vulnerable than most at the moment.

Well done Webbo.

The fact that people were obviously taking time to look for what they thought were reasonable links for jobs shows its wasn't a piss take.

Well done Webbo.

Sorry but this is just total nonsense.

People were genuinely trying to bring up some helpful links for someone who is clearly incapable of doing it himself. If that's bullying him then good luck to the lad out in the real world, no wonder he's completely fcuked. He doesn't stand a chance.

Do you really think Lamby would be suitable for a PA job as was posted?

Nothing wrong with a bit of piss taking. It's one of the best things about a forum like this. I know he doesn't help himself but given that he has recently expressed that he's struggling mentally at the moment I think Webbo did the right thing.

If you really want to help him then send him a PM and if he doesn't appreciate your help he can tell you to do one.

Nothing wrong with a bit of piss taking. It's one of the best things about a forum like this. I know he doesn't help himself but given that he has recently expressed that he's struggling mentally at the moment I think Webbo did the right thing.

If you really want to help him then send him a PM and if he doesn't appreciate your help he can tell you to do one.

Id apply for anything if i was genuinely desperate for a job. Who knows where it may have took him?

I don't know why people care so much, it's really become an absolute fixation people have with finding jobs for the jobless, maybe he's a wum who has a boring office job and just trolls forums for a laugh, maybe he's mentally ill and not ready for a job.

Who knows?, even if he wasn't maybe he could look at it think it could be and then ask down the Job Centre or Careers advisor into how to go about getting some training to see if their is a chance to get something on his CV regarding it.

I'm sure whatever state he was in he would have realised that was people genuinely trying to help, most of us are busy and we are taking time out to get some information up for him.

The attitude of "We've tried nothing and we're all out of ideas" clearly hasn't worked so why not see if plying him with too much advice and information helps.

Edited by MattP

Sorry but this is just total nonsense.

People were genuinely trying to bring up some helpful links for someone who is clearly incapable of doing it himself. If that's bullying him then good luck to the lad out in the real world, no wonder he's completely fcuked. He doesn't stand a chance.

Wow Matt, your compassion for Lamby brings tears to my eyes!

Think it was you that posted the PA job ( forgive me if it wasn't )

PM him if you really want to help him.

And remember how shit you felt when Daggers was tearing you a new arse on here last year. I did actually feel some sympathy for you at that time.

And remember how shit you felt when Daggers was tearing you a new arse on here last year. I did actually feel some sympathy for you at that time.

I wouldn't say I felt shit, I wouldn't get like that over something on the Internet. I was pissed off at some of the personal family based insults I got but that was more to the fact it was from a person whose face or name I didn't know and would never recognise if I bumped into them. That's out of order in my opinion.

(pm's welcome) :whistle:

And I don't want any sympathy. :D

Edited by MattP

I wouldn't say I felt shit, I wouldn't get like that over something on the Internet. I was pissed off at some of the personal family based insults I got but that was more to the fact it was from a person whose face or name I didn't know and would never recognise if I bumped into them. That's out of order in my opinion.

(pm's welcome) :whistle:

And I don't want any sympathy. :D

Sympathy retracted :-)

Lamby would you work weekends or are you still against that? Do you really want a life in a council bedsit living next door to people that smoke weed, play music at 2am in the morning and generally make life horrible? You can don it but you need to start now!

Yes and No, home games probably work, away games no, but there's only a few of them this season