Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Having a better day today. However, I am struggling to not comment on a few things on FB.

A quite attractive female friend posted a link of another attractive woman giving some great advice, her comment said 'great tips'. Trying not to bite and say the obvious.

Secondly, a church I used to go to in the US had a Ghanaian guy visiting over the weekend. Some people are posting that he is THE King of Ghana. He isn't. They have a President, but he is the King of the Se People in Ghana. Plus, he lives in North Carolina for quite a while now... I am trying to not burst their bubble. You know how Yanks love Royal families.

Day 2 done.

But have to contend with the mother again, so up and down it's unreal. Been a right state past two days, things lodged in her head, says she feels disoriented/confused. Still like it tomorrow, we'll have to make some calls before the weekend. 

Bloody stressful. 

Got a phone call at 9:15 asking me to come and see a Temping Agency at London Bridge, so I filled out all their forms they wanted and they put me forward for a temp job that starts on Monday so gotta wait for a phone call later to see if they want me or not.

• Like 4

Got a phone call at 9:15 asking me to come and see a Temping Agency at London Bridge, so I filled out all their forms they wanted and they put me forward for a temp job that starts on Monday so gotta wait for a phone call later to see if they want me or not.

If you don't get it keep ringing them every couple of days asking if the got anything else.

Well I thought that went pretty badly, wasn't many questions like just I always get nervous on the phone but I've got a face to face interview next month now. Not bad. 

Still haven't a bit of a dilemma about whether I want to leave my current job for this one anyway. I like the people I work with and my bosses like me but it's just so boring most the time. Fancy something new. But then a lurking grim thought in the back of my mind saying "what if you don't like the new job, what if the new staff aren't sound, then you're fúcked etc". Gonna go through the full interview before deciding like, might not get it anyway so won't even have a decision to make! We'll see. 

Good luck mate  :thumbup:

• Like 1