Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Started well,turned on telly just as Susannah Reid was crossing her legs to unveil her under carriage!well white pants.

Wife got mardy,not for the obvious SR infatuation ,but saying to my 10 year old" can you think of a better way to start the week than SR flashing her white knickers at you" apparently you don't talk to 10 year olds as if your at work!

Good luck sir!

Cheers pal!

Lots of people having interviews right now - I've got one today too, another job out in the far East. Getting a Skype call at 1.30.

I took a new job last week actually, not much difference in monies or position but a bit more potential to develop.

Also good luck too you.

Edited by Strokes

Again,good luck.ive got a meeting in a theatre with a knee surgeon tomorrow a double knee op.Starting to get a bit nervy to be honest.

I took a new job last week actually, not much difference in monies or position but a bit more potential to develop.

Also good luck too you.

Cheers guys.

Hope the op goes OK CF - I'm sure you'll be fine. 

• Like 1

I stuffed near enough 1K envelopes telling people their arrears. We had 1406 to do, on the final count up there was 1405, so we have until 5:30pm tomorrow to find it. It's working in a Post Room that has contracts with companies like CitiBank and mortgage companies and what not. Got to cut up fraudulent bank cards too :D

• Like 1

It really is the job interview season, was up at 3.30 this morning for an interview in the Netherlands. The kindly booked me on a 6 am flight to Amsterdam, followed by a 2 hour train to be immediately thrown in to an interview with the IS director (the first of 3 interviews), who started off by explaining the company structure and throwing in lots of jargon that went over my tired little head. Wasn't a good start but pulled it back though when I got to talk about myself. In the end it was quite positive, but I'm still concerned about my personality test. Just getting back to London now. It's been a long day.

Good luck/congrats to all the other interviewees out there I find out tomorrow.

Cheers all( i think)people worse off than me CPF was dead at one point.

If I think of SR the 3rd leg could confuse the surgeon.

He'd look at the stump and think he'd already amputated. :whistle: 

• Like 1

It really is the job interview season, was up at 3.30 this morning for an interview in the Netherlands. The kindly booked me on a 6 am flight to Amsterdam, followed by a 2 hour train to be immediately thrown in to an interview with the IS director (the first of 3 interviews), who started off by explaining the company structure and throwing in lots of jargon that went over my tired little head. Wasn't a good start but pulled it back though when I got to talk about myself. In the end it was quite positive, but I'm still concerned about my personality test. Just getting back to London now. It's been a long day.

Good luck/congrats to all the other interviewees out there I find out tomorrow.

If you're that far in surely that's out the way now? Aren't they just to weed out any potential weirdos/nutjobs or something that corporate wants to record and analyse anyway?