Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

In seriousness, well done Lamby, you'll be surprised how much it changes you for the better.

The potential there is pretty impressive too. I was unemployed six months ago and going absolutely nowhere yet today I've been offered a placement working in France or Germany for a month. Can't believe it lol

• Like 2

In seriousness, well done Lamby, you'll be surprised how much it changes you for the better.

The potential there is pretty impressive too. I was unemployed six months ago and going absolutely nowhere yet today I've been offered a placement working in France or Germany for a month. Can't believe it lol

Well done pal, that's class. :thumbup:

Well done pal, that's class. :thumbup:

Cheers mate. Just logged on to work e-mails this morning in my busy schedule (which largely consists of Foxestalk lol) to find they're doing some exchange programme involving Leicester, Strasbourg & Krefeld.

If I end up in Krefeld I'm definitely off to Dortmund. Half an hour away tops.

Good news for DNO. The co-ordinator was contacted by a group of journalists from London who use their spare time to research and write stories relating to homeless issues and they like what DNO and wants to have links to use the stories. There is also talk of other groups in London and Glasgow wanting to set up their own DNO News Agency.

Back home after operation.i was the last one of the day as slightly more complicated.feel fine at the moment.yet above my knee on my thigh now feels as if someone hit it with a brick.weird.Did say left knee might be beyond repair and definitely need replacing,but time will tell.

Thanks to all well wishers.

Back home after operation.i was the last one of the day as slightly more complicated.feel fine at the moment.yet above my knee on my thigh now feels as if someone hit it with a brick.weird.Did say left knee might be beyond repair and definitely need replacing,but time will tell.

Heal quickly my shiny knee friend.

• Like 2

Cheers mate. Just logged on to work e-mails this morning in my busy schedule (which largely consists of Foxestalk lol) to find they're doing some exchange programme involving Leicester, Strasbourg & Krefeld.

Half an hour sounds about right. Only been to Krefeld once, changing trains from Bochum on the way to the airport earlier this year. Was off my nut on the platform singing German nursery rhymes - reckon my mates were tempted to skank me when the train came in.

Get yourself to Bochum as well mate, the two are more or less equidistant. 

I'm sure some of the lads could put you in touch with some of their VfL friends.

Get well soon Cambridge.

Had to do some preparation for documents belonging to British Airways at Gatwick to be scanned tomorrow so I might see if I can have a peek at any info about the expansion of it.

You finally get a job and it takes you two days to

come up with a way to lose it?? Jesus Christ man don't be an idiot.

• Like 1

Best wishes to ya, CF  :)

You finally get a job and it takes you two days to

come up with a way to lose it?? Jesus Christ man don't be an idiot.

How will I lose it? I deal with documents from BA, and letters with financial information, am I not a quick look while I'm dealing with them?