Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

How will I lose it? I deal with documents from BA, and letters with financial information, am I not a quick look while I'm dealing with them?

Looking at confidential documents when you don't have permission will pretty much definitely get you sacked.........

Looking at confidential documents when you don't have permission will pretty much definitely get you sacked.........

I have to stuff the envelopes for the letters. We're not allowed phones or anything that's capable of taking pics/recording in the main rooms. I did see someone who had arrears of £64K, now how do you get in that much debt I'll never know.

Would he be able to get back on JSA if he got sacked?

Maybe that's his plan, get a job, get the sack, get back on JSA.

You are able to yes, but then you'll be at the mercy of them sending you on stuff you don't wanna go on

I have to stuff the envelopes for the letters. We're not allowed phones or anything that's capable of taking pics/recording in the main rooms. I did see someone who had arrears of £64K, now how do you get in that much debt I'll never know.

That would indicate confidential material.

You're obviously not going to avoid reading the contents of the letter, but I would definitely avoid sharing it online. 

• Like 1

Just be careful about what you say you see in those envelopes.

When I did some charity work in a shop I posted that a girl being interviewed was nice but too young for me.

Head office monitored any mention of the charitie's name and I was asked to leave. I meant no offence but they

thought it was not in keeping with the image they wanted portrayed.

When I did some charity work in a shop I posted that a girl being interviewed was nice but too young for me.

Head office monitored any mention of the charitie's name and I was asked to leave. I meant no offence but they

saville-370439.jpg

You posted that on here? Or facebook or what? And the charity saw it and you got sacked? lol that's a funny story ken, can't believe you haven't told us about this before

Half an hour sounds about right. Only been to Krefeld once, changing trains from Bochum on the way to the airport earlier this year. Was off my nut on the platform singing German nursery rhymes - reckon my mates were tempted to skank me when the train came in.

I was having a read about it and as soon as I read "Krefeld, North-Rhine Westphalia" I had my hopes up lol

It's not a definite for me yet anyway but I'll definitely go for it.

We're off to Frankfurt in November anyway and funnily enough, that isn't actually that far from Strasbourg.

So bored its unreal.

I have to use all my holiday entitlement so decided to book this week off to recover from the GNR on Sunday. Apart from football last night I have done literally nothing for the last 3 days.

My mates are at work all week and my family are away too and thanks to a holiday abroad earlier this month I am also absolutely skint.

Glad works going well Lamby.

Is this temporary or on a permanent basis?

Temp, but it's ongoing, which is quite annoying as I'd like to know how long. But all the members of perm staff were temps at one point, and theres about 10/15 of us who are temps there

Temp, but it's ongoing, which is quite annoying as I'd like to know how long. But all the members of perm staff were temps at one point, and theres about 10/15 of us who are temps there

Work hard and don't blurt out any confidential information and you must stand a chance of making it permanent. :fc:

Keep up the hard work and nose clean and you should get a permanent placement .Nice to have a bit of money in your back pocket isn't it.well done.

Keep up the hard work and nose clean and you should get a permanent placement .Nice to have a bit of money in your back pocket isn't it.well done.

Gotta wait til the 5th to see it though, then I'll get paid every friday, which is about £270, so I should never run out of money