Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Got another job interview for a job at East Midlands Airport, I'm a bit of a plane fanatic as well :ph34r:

With my last job interview I couldn't turn up on the day but no way i'm doing that again

TBH, I've not really had a problem getting interviews. I'll admit it's actually quite easy, just got to be proactive.

Edited by eastfox

I am supporting an organisation in Nigeria, we sent out some consultants a year or so ago and they recommended going with a certain IT system, they ignored the recommendation. Now they want support evaluating the system they did go with. I sent them the CV of a consultant I have worked with before. They said they wanted the consultant we sent last time... the one they ignored the advice of. I have told them I didnt think they wanted him back...  :dry:

Trout and we had some luck, although no thanks to me. I mostly drank beer and supervised.

Never tried trout fishing,looks too much like hard work,I should give it a go.Mind you I wouldn't mind fishing for pike in some of those trout lakes,get some huge fish from those. Edited by cambridgefox

I feel knackered after doing 40 hours of work. Should get paid next Friday, if they get my time sheet done, was sposed to be done today but hopefully they'll have it by Monday morning.

I've been fully accepted into the work group and us younger ones are planning a work night out to Romford.

• Like 2

I feel knackered after doing 40 hours of work. Should get paid next Friday, if they get my time sheet done, was sposed to be done today but hopefully they'll have it by Monday morning.

I've been fully accepted into the work group and us younger ones are planning a work night out to Romford.

Mega mega mega goin' back to Romford...

Well done.  Feels good doesn't it!!

not just the money,the social aspect can be good also.

Mega mega mega goin' back to Romford...

We're only going there as someone knows someone who works at a club there so we don't have to pay and we could get free drinks too.

Well done Lamby, stick with it as some days/weeks will be awful

I like it as I never really know what I'll be doing on a daily basis, I do have to do envelope stuffing everyday but I enjoy doing that. The line manager just gives them to me to do as I'm proper fast at it with 100% accuracy.

• Like 1

Filled some more paperwork in and sent it off. It's taken a while I know but at least I'll know where I stand financially. How much is not as important as knowing what;s coming in every week IMO.

I'll be able sort my PC out. Still dom't know whether to get an Ipad notebook Kindle or a combination Ny notebook/laptop has to be checked to see if it can be saved,

I think the battery to the laptop I'm using is on its way out. Last two weeks I took it to the station and when I got there it only stayed on a couple of minutes.luckily I use the mains at home. I have had It a few years.